@kris, I'm actually genuinely curious as to what is preventing you from releasing the leak. Do you need permission from someone at blackberry(magical wizard). Are you still testing the OS? Or are you simply enjoying playing with us?

Posted via CB10
    Probably the leak isn't good enough, or it is good enough but a newer build is coming. And maybe if his insider says that newer build will take more then a week till kris have it , he might release this one? I don't know, we all don't know only one does The ninja comes when you don't expect it

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 01:51 AM
    Someone needs to go back to school....HF
    Attachment 179765

Posted via CB10
    What app is this a screen shot of???

Posted via CB10
    bennyph likes this.
    07-08-13 01:53 AM
    Sayit

Posted via CB10
    ingris likes this.
    07-08-13 01:53 AM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 01:55 AM
    Where's lbfe?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 03:16 AM
    Where's lbfe?

Posted via CB10
    He is not here anymore .......i think ........or he is undercover
    07-08-13 03:29 AM
    He is not here anymore .......i think ........or he is undercover
    No he's not on the forums anymore

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 06:48 AM
    No he's not on the forums anymore

Posted via CB10
    Not any forum? To bad people can manage to make someone go away here

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 06:51 AM
    Not any forum? To bad people can manage to make someone go away here

Posted via CB10
    I don't want to stir the pot, or sound mean, and I loved how he (and kris,and others!) helped the fourms and gave leaks
    But I don't understand stand why people leave because others say bad things or don't like the leaks ect. Isn't he a big boy? Isn't there a ignore function? Or block. It seems kinda childish to stop leaks or help others just because a few bad apples. Its letting the bad apples win so to speak

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 07:14 AM
    I don't want to stir the pot, or sound mean, and I loved how he (and kris,and others!) helped the fourms and gave leaks
    But I don't understand stand why people leave because others say bad things or don't like the leaks ect. Isn't he a big boy? Isn't there a ignore function? Or block. It seems kinda childish to stop leaks or help others just because a few bad apples. Its letting the bad apples win so to speak

Posted via CB10
    He's as big as a BlackBerry fan as any of us, and doesn't care to be insulted for trying to help. I honestly don't blame him, most people here ask the same question over and over about leaks, it gets annoying. Thankfully I have a bit thicker skin, and I have a bad habit of laughing when people try to insult me, usually ends up in them trying harder, but meh it's entertainment.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 07:29 AM
    I think it has to do with disrespect here, and with all the wining that people do when a leak is released, and not just wining but getting angry and personal also if they not getting answered when asking a question that has been asked and answered for like a 100 times.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 07:30 AM
    Makes sense, I sometimes forget that most people aren't "hardcore" BlackBerry like I am lol

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 07:31 AM
    And this thread has had nothing to do with 10.2 for a long time now.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 08:02 AM
    It's now in Rehab and Off-Topic

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 08:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    The cats might finally have peace....thanks for the screenshots

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 08:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    It's time for a new version of the thread in leaked os. Or it's time for a new version thread?

Sent from the Dark Side
    07-08-13 08:47 AM
    Its part of life online, the way some people assume a sense of entitlement and attack those who don't work hard and long enough to meet their demands.

I bet most of us leak loaders appreciate the work and sharing of people like Kris and Ibfe and others, can't hardly believe our good fortune, as we really don't do anything to deserve early upgrades.

I have no idea when a good 10.2 leak will be available. If you've installed a problematic leak, it isn't hard to imagine that this one isn't quite ripe. Or else there is some other reason.

I've installed good and bad leaks over the years but never recall any instance when there was some mal-intent behind it. When I had a 9900 on ATT, there was a long stretch when otherwise great leaks rendered the mic mute. I didn't miss and poan at the leakers and did all those installs and uninstalls because it was worth the effort and hoping against hope. And the leaks kept coming and the mic issue was dealt with.

It is frustrating when this win-win situation, where there are leaks and positive and constructive group feedback and the whole thing is imperiled by unreasonable malcontents.

Posted via CB10
    SubCamp, 00stryder and n8tiveg like this.
    07-08-13 08:56 AM
    He's as big as a BlackBerry fan as any of us, and doesn't care to be insulted for trying to help. I honestly don't blame him, most people here ask the same question over and over about leaks, it gets annoying. Thankfully I have a bit thicker skin, and I have a bad habit of laughing when people try to insult me, usually ends up in them trying harder, but meh it's entertainment.

Posted via CB10
    I just wanted to point out to everyone else that lbfe did more for us in a matter of months than most users do in years. He is extremely inteligent and I wish him all the best in his future endeavors. Kris please pass along the good wishes from all of us who appreciate everything.

And the same goes for you my friend.

For those of you who won't let up, stop it guys. Bla1ze, Kris and even the more underground guys have said the same things. Be grateful for what we have, it is more than most. These guys will leak whatever they leak when they deem it appropriate. Until then shut up or contribute to constructive conversation.

PS, the cat stuff was funny though.

Posted via CB10
    00stryder and n8tiveg like this.
    07-08-13 10:30 AM
    Whoever sits in the development department of the carrier should be using the latest version - there is the debris for example.
    Imagine any software sent your regular computer into a boot loop because tour OS is say a release candidate or developer beta.

One thing is if an application does not work that's fine.
    It is another if an application breaks your equipment.

Posted via CB10
    But that's the problem: you're assuming BlackBerry has already seeded 10.2 to Rogers, or any other carrier for that matter. Though it is possible at this point, it isn't likely with the 10.1 MR expected to be released next and the fact that Kris has stated multiple times that his 10.2 builds are really in alpha rather than beta form, and alphas don't usually leave the developers to third parties.

But, let's assume that the carriers do have this 10.2 build or even higher at this point. Even if that was the case, what on earth makes you think a carrier would spend the time troubleshooting an issue with an OS that a customer (because that is what Kris is to them, not part of our leak team) is unofficially using? The minute he calls the first thing they'll ask him is which OS he's running, and they'll promptly follow up by telling him to downgrade to the latest official carrier OS supported by their network.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    07-08-13 11:11 AM
    Note to self. Don't load Rogers software on my Verizon z10 after loading 10.2.483...

Posted via CB10
    Unless you plan to load a leak, you'll be on to your next phone by the time Verizon pushes out 10.2 ... ;-D

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    07-08-13 11:53 AM
    @kris, I'm actually genuinely curious as to what is preventing you from releasing the leak. Do you need permission from someone at blackberry(magical wizard). Are you still testing the OS? Or are you simply enjoying playing with us?

Posted via CB10
    Stop it! The wizard has nothing to do with that !

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 12:37 PM
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 01:19 PM
    So anyone else think its sad I've amassed 4k+ posts in about 4 months time? (just to keep in the spirit of rehab and off-topic lmao)
    07-08-13 02:07 PM
    So anyone else think its sad I've amassed 4k+ posts in about 4 months time? (just to keep in the spirit of rehab and off-topic lmao)
    its rather impressive if you ask me
    07-08-13 02:12 PM
    Have you only been here for four months?? I thought you were many years here active on the forum

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 02:12 PM
1,120 ... 4142434445