Mistakes are for people.
    By the way, no matter what they have told you, irony is not a virtue...

Posted via CB10
    I think I missed the irony...

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 07:33 AM
    I think I missed the irony...

Posted via CB10
    Ok you win. I give up. Going back to studying...

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 07:39 AM
    Ok you win. I give up. Going back to studying...

Posted via CB10
    Not to sound racist but which nationality are you? I actually had this argument with a Co worker that grew up in Columbia. I believe things are actually taught differently in certain parts of the world.

Posted via CB10
    akavbb likes this.
    07-07-13 08:00 AM
    BREAKING NEWS

Cats now armed to the teeth

After an emergency meeting this afternoon the International Cats Association (ICA) has decided to arm their remaining members immediately.
    "We won't accept this death toll anymore.", fearless ICA leader Louis Catweazle said in an impressive speech.
    "We were confident that the CB staff would stop these mourners but we now realize that they are not able or not willing to do so."
    The announcement came the same day that the thousandth comment popped up in the CB forums claiming to leak finally OS 10.2 and only some days after BlackBerry announced not to bring BB10 to the catbook.
    "We don't care if Black- or Crackberry, we don' t trust them anymore and for heavens sake this madness has to stop, so we had no other choice", Catweazle said.
    Lmfaoooo i vote this best post of the thread

Posted via CB10 with my White Chocolate Z10
    07-07-13 08:08 AM
    Not to sound racist but which nationality are you? I actually had this argument with a Co worker that grew up in Columbia. I believe things are actually taught differently in certain parts of the world.

Posted via CB10
    No Kris, I was wrong.
    And you do NOT sound racist.
    As I already said, I was wrong and I edited my mistaken post.
    ;-)

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 08:30 AM
    Kris, any hints on Dutch language for voice control?

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 08:47 AM
    BREAKING NEWS

Cats now armed to the teeth

After an emergency meeting this afternoon the International Cats Association (ICA) has decided to arm their remaining members immediately.
    "We won't accept this death toll anymore.", fearless ICA leader Louis Catweazle said in an impressive speech.
    "We were confident that the CB staff would stop these mourners but we now realize that they are not able or not willing to do so."
    The announcement came the same day that the thousandth comment popped up in the CB forums claiming to leak finally OS 10.2 and only some days after BlackBerry announced not to bring BB10 to the catbook.
    "We don't care if Black- or Crackberry, we don' t trust them anymore and for heavens sake this madness has to stop, so we had no other choice", Catweazle said.
    This wins the internet.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 09:27 AM
    Since we ran out of cats...History-Geography teachers must be next.
    Columbia is in the US, Colombia Is a country in South America. The names are related but not the same. Could we please return to the 10.2.Xxxx
    07-07-13 12:09 PM
    Since we ran out of cats...History-Geography teachers must be next.
    Columbia is in the US, Colombia Is a country in South America. The names are related but not the same. Could we please return to the 10.2.Xxxx
    We should make french teachers next. I never liked mine and they were very very mean -_-

Posted via CB10
    Baked likes this.
    07-07-13 12:33 PM
    Not out of cats.. I have 2 that Kris can come kill if he needs to make a point Lmao. Just kidding.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 12:51 PM
    Saw someone mention 'geofencing' earlier, what does this mean?

Kris, any new types of swipes to use as shortcuts? Would be nice if a two finger from top would load the settings drop down from other locations.

Talking about the settings drop down, any news of additions in newer builds? I'd kill for a mobile data toggle and brightness slider.
    07-07-13 12:52 PM
    Just for clarification, America is formed by North America, South America, Central America and some of the Caribbean islands.

There is 6 continents America, Asia, frica, Europe, Oceana and Australia, and Antrtida.

have you seen the olimpic rings? There are 5, each one representing each continent except for Antrtida, me a person born in Guatemala, usually refer myself as Central American and not as a North American as would it have to be following the notion of seven continents.
    07-07-13 01:37 PM
    Saw someone mention 'geofencing' earlier, what does this mean?
    It's when a device/service uses a user's physical location to provide information about that area, like if you walked into a museum your phone would start providing information about the current exhibits or something. Here's the Wikipedia page about it, though I don't personally think it's comprehensive in its description.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geo-fence

P.S. Can't we agree to disagree about the continent issue? There are several land masses on the Earth's surface, and people live on most of them. As Kris hypothesized, I think people disagree about what defines a continent depending on where in the world they were educated.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    07-07-13 01:44 PM
    After more than 1000 replies of nothing except for some images, it's time to move this thread from BB10 Leaked/Beta OS to New & Rumors.
    07-07-13 01:59 PM
    After more than 1000 replies of nothing except for some images, it's time to move this thread from BB10 Leaked/Beta OS to New & Rumors.
    I was thinking rehab and off topic lol

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    07-07-13 02:04 PM
    Just for clarification, America is formed by North America, South America, Central America and some of the Caribbean islands.

There is 6 continents America, Asia, frica, Europe, Oceana and Australia, and Antrtida.

have you seen the olimpic rings? There are 5, each one representing each continent except for Antrtida, me a person born in Guatemala, usually refer myself as Central American and not as a North American as would it have to be following the notion of seven continents.
    At the risk of entering a controversial discussion, there are apparently either 6 OR 7 continents, depending on your viewpoint/education system. This, from wikipedia:
    "North America and South America are treated as separate continents in the seven-continent model. However, they may also be viewed as a single continent known as America. This viewpoint was common in the United States until World War II, and remains prevalent in some Asian six-continent models.[13] This remains the more common vision in Spain, Portugal and Latin American countries, where they are taught as a single continent."

Also, according to wikipedia (maybe different sources have different "facts"), the Olympic rings are not based on the number of continents, but rather on national flag colours at the time of their introduction:
    "Upon its initial introduction, de Coubertin stated the following in the August, 1912 edition of Olympique:[full citation needed]

"...the six colours [including the flag�s white background] thus combined reproduce the colours of all the nations, with no exception. The blue and yellow of Sweden, the blue and white of Greece, the tri- colours of France, England and America, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Hungary, the yellow and red of Spain next to the novelties of Brazil or Australia, with old Japan and new China. Here is truly an international symbol." "

Let the bashing begin...
    Gregory Ryan likes this.
    07-07-13 02:04 PM
    At the risk of entering a controversial discussion, there are apparently either 6 OR 7 continents, depending on your viewpoint/education system. This, from wikipedia:
    "North America and South America are treated as separate continents in the seven-continent model. However, they may also be viewed as a single continent known as America. This viewpoint was common in the United States until World War II, and remains prevalent in some Asian six-continent models.[13] This remains the more common vision in Spain, Portugal and Latin American countries, where they are taught as a single continent."

Also, according to wikipedia (maybe different sources have different "facts"), the Olympic rings are not based on the number of continents, but rather on national flag colours at the time of their introduction:
    "Upon its initial introduction, de Coubertin stated the following in the August, 1912 edition of Olympique:[full citation needed]

"...the six colours [including the flag�s white background] thus combined reproduce the colours of all the nations, with no exception. The blue and yellow of Sweden, the blue and white of Greece, the tri- colours of France, England and America, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Hungary, the yellow and red of Spain next to the novelties of Brazil or Australia, with old Japan and new China. Here is truly an international symbol." "

Let the bashing begin...
    No bashing needed, you've done a good job explaining what I mentioned earlier, so let's just keep the "geography" done after this

Posted via CB10
    npisano and 00stryder like this.
    07-07-13 02:21 PM
    Hey Kris. I am about to put a bullet in my empty head. Rehab sounds like a great place right now. I wonder if they would let check the Web from te to time to download and install the 10.3xxxx
    07-07-13 02:24 PM
    Hey Kris. I am about to put a bullet in my empty head. Rehab sounds like a great place right now. I wonder if they would let check the Web from te to time to download and install the 10.3xxxx
    Suicide ain't a funny thing to joke about man, cause now I have to do my due diligence to make sure you aren't serious

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 02:26 PM
    Haha. Thanks brother. I am not. I am just fighting the anxiety for 10.2xxx leak.
    07-07-13 02:30 PM
    Good marketing Kris. Lots of German news website shows your Video.

Posted z5
    07-07-13 02:49 PM
    How many oceans?

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 03:03 PM
    Just wondering....where is the ninja?!?!

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 03:34 PM
    Just wondering....where is the ninja?!?!

Posted via CB10
    i hope he's getting ready for a smoke bomb shuriken thingie
    07-07-13 03:36 PM
    Yup just hope that our hope's will not go up in smoke lol

Posted via CB10
    07-07-13 03:43 PM
1,120 ... 3940414243 ...