Do you have to wear ruby slippers too?

Posted via CB10
    Orange actually

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 10:51 AM
    I don't think that will be supported ever. They intentionally does not allow "landscape" mode on the Q10.

Posted via CB10

I understand...nor do I want it to ever go landscape.....but if BB ever releases a dock for their BB10 keyboarded phones they will be in a jam without those changing ports....so my hunch is they might make it landscape like the leaked Z10 and make the lock screen and bedside mode reorient ... that would be the only way to make it work without having to buy some crazy clunky dock.....I always heard that was the holdup with the official Z10 dock.....the os not the hardware......just a hunch
    rmatyskiewicz likes this.
    07-06-13 10:57 AM
    They come from the magical land of OZ and I have to make the journey to the emerald city every time to ask the great wizard if it's safe to leak

Posted via CB10
    Haha that's what I love to see in a Moderator Another Proof that You really deserved it! *ThumpsUp*

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 11:00 AM
    I understand...nor do I want it to ever go landscape.....but if BB ever releases a dock for their BB10 keyboarded phones they will be in a jam without those changing ports....so my hunch is they might make it landscape like the leaked Z10 and make the lock screen and bedside mode reorient ... that would be the only way to make it work without having to buy some crazy clunky dock.....I always heard that was the holdup with the official Z10 dock.....the os not the hardware......just a hunch
    They don't release the dock for Z10, because the menu does not work in landscape. Going forward on that thought for Q10, putting in a dock still should make the device functional in that position, and if only the clock mode would be supported by screen rotation then it wouldn't be true. I guess they will never a release a proper dock to the Q10, if any.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 11:09 AM
    Or they could make a vehicle dock... oh yeah... slides left into dock vertically

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 11:26 AM
    Irak and russia are not asian, irak is middle east, russian is europe i guess.

Posted via CB10
    The continent is Asia, so they are Asian. Look it up

Posted via CB10
    spike12 and Josh Boudreau like this.
    07-06-13 11:46 AM
    They don't release the dock for Z10, because the menu does not work in landscape. Going forward on that thought for Q10, putting in a dock still should make the device functional in that position, and if only the clock mode would be supported by screen rotation then it wouldn't be true. I guess they will never a release a proper dock to the Q10, if any.
    Posted via CB10
    well theres this - dont laugh

Amazon.com: Sunny Savers Blackberry Q10 Twin Dual BLACK Desktop Charger Dock & Spare Battery Charger Sync & Charge Pod - Part of the InventCase Accessories Range: Cell Phones & Accessories

and this (which people seem to hate)

GooseWhite BlackBerry Q10 Cradle

Neither practical....but if the bedside mode or lock screen reoriented ....the first one would work fine....just a hunch for Kris
    07-06-13 12:28 PM
    well theres this - dont laugh

Amazon.com: Sunny Savers Blackberry Q10 Twin Dual BLACK Desktop Charger Dock & Spare Battery Charger Sync & Charge Pod - Part of the InventCase Accessories Range: Cell Phones & Accessories

and this (which people seem to hate)

GooseWhite BlackBerry Q10 Cradle

Neither practical....but if the bedside mode or lock screen reoriented ....the first one would work fine....just a hunch for Kris
    Doesn't reorient itself

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 12:34 PM
    Hey kris, question did you already side loaded an android app? And if yes, how is it compared to the old runtime, and most important, how is the app you side loaded running compared a real android device?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 12:36 PM
    If there's anything to go by, the 10.2.341 Android Runtime experience has been extremely overwhelming. Seriously, 10.2 is going to kick some *** and I can put money on that we'll see some major apps coming over once 10.2 has been released. Android 4.2.2 Runtime is sick!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Bilaal; 07-06-13 at 01:01 PM.
    spike12, the_igg and Daveensannie like this.
    07-06-13 12:41 PM
    I'd there's anything to go by, the 10.2.341 Android Runtime experience has been extremely overwhelming. Seriously, 10.2 is going to kick some *** and I can put money on that we'll see some major apps coming over once 10.2 has been released. Android 4.2.2 Runtime is sick!

Posted via CB10
    Did you play with it? So difference huge?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 12:43 PM
    Did you play with it? So difference huge?

Posted via CB10
    The. 341 Dev OS? Yeah, Instagram (using this particular app as an example) is very, very smooth. I believe once 10.2 is finally polished, that will also include a polished runtime as video recording and gaming in general don't quite work yet.

No lag, no stutter.

Posted via CB10
    EchuOkan1 likes this.
    07-06-13 12:47 PM
    Ok thanks for the answer

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 12:48 PM
    The continent is Asia, so they are Asian. Look it up

Posted via CB10
    Russia is Eurasian, that means it extends on both continents. Irak is absolutely an Asian Country.
    The continents are 5.
    1. Europe,
    2. America
    3. Asia
    4. Australia
    5. Antarctica

Sometimes people use the term Eurasia for the unified territory that covers both continents.
    Also Australasia is another common unifying term for Australia and Asia.

Edit...
    I stand corrected.
    I forgot Africa, one of the most significant continents in the history of the world.
    As for the American continents, they are different tectonic plates but many times are referred to as one unified continent. Nevertheless, the absolutely correct answer though is 7.
    Last edited by akavbb; 07-07-13 at 07:20 AM.
    07-06-13 01:04 PM
    Russia is Eurasian, that means it extends on both continents. Irak is absolutely an Asian Country.
    The continents are 5.
    1. Europe,
    2. America
    3. Asia
    4. Australia
    5. Antarctica

Sometimes people use the term Eurasia for the unified territory that covers both continents.
    Also Australasia is another common unifying term for Australia and Asia.
    5?

North America
    South America
    Europe
    Asia
    Africa
    Australia
    Antarctica

Pretty sure that's 7, either way doesn't change the fact Russia is in the continent of Asia.

And why is this topic being discussed, I command the thread to go back on topic

Posted via CB10
    abal24 and 00stryder like this.
    07-06-13 01:28 PM
    Well i guess there is nothing left to say kris lol
    07-06-13 01:37 PM
    Hey Kris. Not sure if this has been asked but does whatsapp disappear after a reboot?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 01:43 PM
    Any news on when you might get the new build?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 01:47 PM
    5?

North America
    South America
    Europe
    Asia
    Africa
    Australia
    Antarctica

Pretty sure that's 7, either way doesn't change the fact Russia is in the continent of Asia.

Posted via CB10
    You can't be a dictator if no one fears you, or has hope for anything. If you were on the brink of leaking, then you could command anything you want, but since it's almost certain that it's not going to happen, your commands are powerless.

Russia plays on both sides of the fence, Asian, and European. I'm pretty sure most of the habitable part of Russia are in Europe.
    07-06-13 01:48 PM
    how about a post NOT about leaking 10.2.......does the q10 bedside mode orient itself in "landscape" when turned on its side? is there an option? I know thats a dumb question but I just have this hunch that BB might put out a docking cradle for the q10 in landscape (like they did for the torch) because a portrait one would look dumb
    I thought that the Q10 Screen was, mostly, square. That there was no landscape mode...
    07-06-13 01:49 PM
    Hey Kris. Not sure if this has been asked but does whatsapp disappear after a reboot?

Posted via CB10
    No it stays in the hub

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 01:57 PM
    5?

North America
    South America
    Europe
    Asia
    Africa
    Australia
    Antarctica

Posted via CB10
    Getting kinda bossy as a mod, huh? ;-)

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 02:09 PM
    Getting kinda bossy as a mod, huh? ;-)

Posted via CB10
    I was trying to be funny about it lol guess I failed

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 02:14 PM
    I was trying to be funny about it lol guess I failed
    You should check your posts with this famous sarcasm analytics tool first :-)
    BBC News - Authorities 'use analytics tool that recognises sarcasm'
    07-06-13 02:20 PM
    If there's anything to go by, the 10.2.341 Android Runtime experience has been extremely overwhelming. Seriously, 10.2 is going to kick some *** and I can put money on that we'll see some major apps coming over once 10.2 has been released. Android 4.2.2 Runtime is sick!

Posted via CB10

I hope you're not overselling here, cause you just got me really pumped!
    07-06-13 02:23 PM
1,120 ... 3637383940 ...