Kris what is the pinch gestures in the HUB for? You mentioned them in the video but didn't see what they are or do.

Posted via CB10
    It just shows priority / level 1 notifications only

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 02:44 PM
    I'm on EE UK just had an update, BB10 applications update, any one had this and what did in update?

Posted via CB10

same here but i don't know what is it?
    07-04-13 02:52 PM
    Hey you are the man kris ..thanks for all the info you giving us ..since i am dying to see text notification on top when do you think you will post this leak for us i really hope soon
    07-04-13 03:20 PM
    another cat just died

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 03:23 PM
    So... with that three day add for asking I think I will just have to wait for att to release it before kris does now

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 03:28 PM
    Hey guys, if Kris didn't leak this OS when the first person asked, he's not going to do it when the 300th person has asked. Let's stop asking and save some cats.
    07-04-13 03:28 PM
    So someone pointed out in blog comments that Simon linked the wrong video in the main post lol probably because of it being posted

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 03:45 PM
    Hey guys, if Kris didn't leak this OS when the first person asked, he's not going to do it when the 300th person has asked. Let's stop asking and save some cats.
    YES! stop asking for the leak. There are far better ways to kill cats.
    07-04-13 03:48 PM
    I'm on. 228 tmo development build used to devel for webs so the feel is similar.

What I like in the new build coming that's shown here is the ability to answer messages in the notification bar. The only thing I see BlackBerry needs left is to just continue to optimize the OS make sure at min u can side load jellybean apps and they work correctly their good.

Also not sure if it's included or not but would like to see in the future.

Pop up notifications like gosms on Android or ios
    Widgets min tho like feeds or emails

Hardware and screen size is perfect and I've used torn apart and rebuilt almost all besides the n9 it's perfect......kris we appreciate the early look too
    About that vid you made, yes it sucks but hey even here in the Netherlands they know you've made it , it only tells enough about themselves who uploaded it again

Posted via CB10
    No video, it sucks, .... you get the video it still sucks. what do people want?

Posted via CB10
    and i think they might've blocked me from commenting on their channel .... i can't comment on it anymore so if someone could kindly paste this on that channel for me pls

"Just so everyone knows, my original video is here
    And it all started here http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-thread-824788
    These guys are thieves, stole my work by downloading and reuploading. They've been reported for copyright infringment of my work."
    07-04-13 03:49 PM
    and i think they might've blocked me from commenting on their channel .... i can't comment on it anymore so if someone could kindly paste this on that channel for me pls
    It's a shame... glad that I found it, and I really hope that Google will take it down pretty soon.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    07-04-13 03:52 PM
    You can't always get what you want..
    But you get what you need.
    07-04-13 03:53 PM
    He was just kidding around. As was I.

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha just kidding.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 03:56 PM

"Just so everyone knows, my original video is here
    And it all started here http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-thread-824788
    These guys are thieves, stole my work by downloading and reuploading. They've been reported for copyright infringment of my work."
    But why the hell they cant let you in. Why all nonsense. I support you kris.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 03:58 PM
    i got it to work, youtube doesnt like links in comments lmfao
    07-04-13 04:02 PM
    Lol kinda makes sense even though you're in the right

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 04:11 PM
    If anyone here would be able to figure it out... it's gunna be Kris I'd bet

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 04:15 PM
    I like that idea, if I started now, and included all the times I've been asked, we could be at about a few months

Posted via CB10
    And still release ahead of BlackBerry. Haha. I keed I keed.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 05:27 PM
    Kris next time when you make a video in the beginning of the video just introduce yourself Kris from CrackBerry or just print out a logo of CrackBerry and place it in the background.. At least that way they are forced to give credit which would eventually lead back to you..
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    07-04-13 05:58 PM
    So I did some snooping at their site, found the user who posted the blog post there, found his twitter and am contacting him directly, he's also a user at this site, but has never made a post, this is why you don't mess with mods, and espically one with a military intelligence background, cause i can find you ahah anyways I'll just let google/youtube do their thing and take down the infringing video.
    00stryder likes this.
    07-04-13 06:14 PM
    So I did some snooping at their site, found the user who posted the blog post there, found his twitter and am contacting him directly, he's also a user at this site, but has never made a post, this is why you don't mess with mods, and espically one with a military intelligence background, cause i can find you ahah anyways I'll just let google/youtube do their thing and take down the infringing video.
    Lol if he's a user here then he should have known better than to mess with a Goodfella...

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    07-04-13 06:29 PM
    Oooooooooo someone's going down!
    Messin with a master... you will get schooled

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 06:32 PM
    God damn, better watch what I say around Kris from now on. ;-)

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 06:33 PM
    and here is the video

You rock!

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 08:07 PM
1,120 ... 2829303132 ...