In Docs to Go, can we edit .PPTX files now? I know that in previous versions, PowerPoints were read-only/comment-only.
    Or in docs to go is it possible or in the options to go directly to the bottom of a document.. I have a document that is 42 pages and whenever I add new things to it, it's a pain trying to scroll all the way to the bottom

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 11:05 AM
    are there newer versions of facebook/ twitter and other default apps?
    07-03-13 11:05 AM
    So as I was speculating, probably a Friday release, eh, Kris?
    Or maybe release it tomorrow to celebrate July 4th
    P.S. I'm still a bit bitter we didn't get anything here celebrating July 1st, Kris!!! Where's the patriotism
    07-03-13 11:06 AM
    Hold on did you make this build, or is this an official preview of what Blackberry is planning on releasing?!

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 11:07 AM
    I'm new to BlackBerry I'm currently running 10.0 on AT&T, why is everyone making such a big deal with 10.1 and 10.2? Can someone tell me what the difference is? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    From 10.0 to 10.2 is sort of like the difference between Win XP and Win7. There is so many new and different options items and abilities that you really need to take your time and read through. But - rest assured, it is not only worth the read, it will be worth the patience to upgrade from 10.0 to 10.2.
    07-03-13 11:13 AM
    Hold on did you make this build, or is this an official preview of what Blackberry is planning on releasing?!

Posted via CB10
    It's a leak from BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 11:15 AM
    If Blackberry wants to die trying and kicking rather than meekfully and shamefully like Palm, it has to go all-out and deliver what people wants and add lots of shock and awe features. Who knows, maybe that huge act will actually save them. Throw all in and hope that hail mary does it.

Here's a trivia : Did you know why the Playstation game Final Fantasy is called "Final Fantasy"? The creators of that game thought this will be their last game that will save them financially from bankruptcy.. hence the name. But it turned out people bought it and now we have LOTS of Games around that franchise and huge fandom. The franchise literally turned into a Cash Cow.
    07-03-13 11:24 AM
    Kris you made it also on The Verge: BlackBerry 10.2 to beat the competition to quick-reply notifications | The Verge

.....dreaming of a 10.2 working leak
    Kris, I think you should take over marketing and PR for BlackBerry. Way to go! You have caused more positive reaction with one thing than anything Waterloo has been done so far since BB10's inception.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 11:28 AM
    Kris, I think you should take over marketing and PR for BlackBerry. Way to go! You have caused more positive reaction with one thing than anything Waterloo has been done so far since BB10's inception.
    Then maybe Waterloo should be pushing out the latest 10.2 with whatever functional bells and whistles now? Maybe that would make a lot of BBRY users very happy.
    TJWINS and dkreeg like this.
    07-03-13 11:35 AM
    Thanks for the saliva inducing shots Kris! This is like the only silver lining so far after waves of not so good news... Please leak it so we can get over the PlayBook fiasco :P
    07-03-13 11:38 AM
    Wow reading this thread is making want to try a leak on my z10 for the first time. Due to my experience with android I haven't really been jumping the gun with BlackBerry because I want stable builds thus now having the patience for official leaks. But seeing this is getting me really excited lol

Posted via CB10
    amjass12 and Tim-ANC like this.
    07-03-13 11:40 AM
    Then maybe Waterloo should be pushing out the latest 10.2 with whatever functional bells and whistles now? Maybe that would make a lot of BBRY users very happy.
    BlackBerry really should take the gloves off and start punching rather than being punched.

Posted via CB10
    Corbu and TJWINS like this.
    07-03-13 11:48 AM
    Looking good so far. So Verizon and AT&T probably won push official versions of 10.2 until Thanksgiving or Christmas I bet..

BlackBerry really needs to market the new/improved features of 10.2. It might keep people from leaving. I just wish BB would put a webpage up where you click on your carrier and the latest, official, "carrier blessed" OS file would be there.
    07-03-13 11:54 AM
    But why pushing updates from Carrier? I guess BB is refusing to learn from others.

Looking good so far. So Verizon and AT&T probably won push official versions of 10.2 until Thanksgiving or Christmas I bet..

BlackBerry really needs to market the new/improved features of 10.2. It might keep people from leaving. I just wish BB would put a webpage up where you click on your carrier and the latest, official, "carrier blessed" OS file would be there.
    07-03-13 11:58 AM
    Hope blackberry realises this os 10.2 fast!!! Cant wait.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 12:00 PM
    I think Kris may have saved the stock some hurt. This leak is being positively received around the internet
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    07-03-13 12:02 PM
    I don't know or understand whats so great about this actionable notifications.But those verge folks posted about this thread.And they are fapping to this notification apparently BB got there first.Whatever that means the comments are hilarious its got a bunch of robot fangirls fapping and arguing about it being impressive cause its stock OS and some say its only do able by mod crap.I just left after.

Whatever this notification is its got thumbs up on the net.The challenge is for other apps to do the same not just BBM.I think BB can do that if apps are native.But whatever.

On that note leaking stuff just gives away features.
    Last edited by RECOOL; 07-03-13 at 02:38 PM.
    SDTRMG and MasterOfBinary like this.
    07-03-13 12:08 PM
    LOL even in the Netherlands this leak is a hot item
    07-03-13 12:09 PM
    I think Kris may have saved the stock some hurt. This leak is being positively received around the internet
    Market closed already today, and BBRY was down, not like the stock price has anything to do with anything here, just wanted to do another head slap today
    gdong likes this.
    07-03-13 12:10 PM
    So as I was speculating, probably a Friday release, eh, Kris?
    Or maybe release it tomorrow to celebrate July 4th
    P.S. I'm still a bit bitter we didn't get anything here celebrating July 1st, Kris!!! Where's the patriotism
    Friday is Independence Day in Venezuela. Maybe he's aiming for that
    07-03-13 12:12 PM
    When isn't BBRY down? Lol

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 12:15 PM
    Or as I like to call it, "on sale".

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 12:15 PM
    Hi all,

I have a question about the new 4.2 Android Runtime.

I am wondering how easy would it be for Android developers to port it over compared to 2.3 Android Runtime. Do you actually see an influx of Android developers porting their apps after OS update 10.2?

I am trying to get a sense whether or not we will see a jump in apps after 10.2 update. Personally, I don't really care whether an app is native or not. As long as it runs smoothly...

Thank you.
    07-03-13 12:20 PM
    Ask again, it takes a minimum of 3 leak requests per person before anything gets released.
    Wish that were the case with the Carriers, I would call Verizon 3 times in 15 minutes...

I know... It was a plea to end boredom. Trust me, I can wait. z10 is running perfect right now, and most of new features mentioned are not must haves for me.

However I am still bored at work today...
    dj_matty_s and balenax like this.
    07-03-13 12:30 PM
    Let's not call blackberry getting it first yet, ya know we do have some time till bit gets pushed to all devices and some other vendors could jump in and push it out first. Let's go bb and beat em to it

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    07-03-13 12:40 PM
1,120 ... 1314151617 ...