I finally created an account here, just to view the attached screenshots. 10.2 is what I'm waiting for.
    Is there a guide or a wiki out there, which clearly describes how to do different things? It's hours of reading through more or less helpful threads which is very confusing if you are not familiar to all those stuff. And I am not the kind of "plug and play" user, I am just new to BB

I personally threw my iphone away for a BB and (with the help of autoloaders and leaks) I am sure it was the right decision.
    I just wished, BB would give more betas out there for "technical enthusiasts" :-)
    07-03-13 06:00 AM
    So exciting news this all! Any update on whether whatsapp and Facebook will also be able to display toasts?

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 06:02 AM
    So exciting news this all! Any update on whether whatsapp and Facebook will also be able to display toasts?

Posted via CB10
    Think that is not possible , facebook maybe since thats a native app made by BB, Thirdparty apps can maybe use this feature when api's are released
    07-03-13 06:08 AM
    I finally created an account here, just to view the attached screenshots. 10.2 is what I'm waiting for.
    Is there a guide or a wiki out there, which clearly describes how to do different things? It's hours of reading through more or less helpful threads which is very confusing if you are not familiar to all those stuff. And I am not the kind of "plug and play" user, I am just new to BB

I personally threw my iphone away for a BB and (with the help of autoloaders and leaks) I am sure it was the right decision.
    I just wished, BB would give more betas out there for "technical enthusiasts" :-)
    If you want you can add me on BBM and I'll try to help you out. pin is in the signature if you're viewing from mobile.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    07-03-13 06:09 AM
    Kris,

I noticed you have what appears to be WiFi calling icon in status bar of one of your screenshots on the first page? Is this working and is it T-Mobile or MVS or another service?

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 06:36 AM
    Kris,

I noticed you have what appears to be WiFi calling icon in status bar of one of your screenshots on the first page? Is this working and is it T-Mobile or MVS or another service?
    I believe that is the Wifi Direct icon.
    07-03-13 06:45 AM
    Still waiting to read about some negative aspects of this leak so far things sounds a bit too good to be true....

Edit: only later I read about the BlackBerry registration issues in the evernote post so it seems this could be the deal-breaker for most of us who want also bbm and bb protect.

Posted via CB10 on Q10SQN100-3/10.1.0.2354/4285
    07-03-13 06:53 AM
    All this in vain unless BBRY can market better: still miss my Palm- the best
    anon5814103 likes this.
    07-03-13 06:55 AM
    Exciting...
    07-03-13 06:55 AM
    please leak 10.2.0.483 so that everybody can try and stop asking you questions, Kris.
    07-03-13 07:01 AM
    All this in vain unless BBRY can market better: still miss my Palm- the best
    I still have some. Do you need one? ;-)
    07-03-13 07:01 AM
    please leak 10.2.0.483 so that everybody can try and stop asking you questions, Kris.
    Don't know if kris is allowed to leak, maybe it's against crackberry rules, so I think someone else will place it here, maybe Darcy or Xsacha or.........lbfe

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 07:04 AM
    Attachment 178473

I'm sure it'll evolve or has been evolved

Posted via CB10 w/ SQN100-1 running 10.2.0.483
    Wow this is a game changer. No other mobile OS platform has this option.

Thanks Kris for sharing!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 07:08 AM
    Kris tickled my feathers with these screen shots.... hopefully we get a leak today, great way to start early da July 4th bbq....

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 07:09 AM
    Think that is not possible , facebook maybe since thats a native app made by BB, Thirdparty apps can maybe use this feature when api's are released

If they implement it clever it's tied to HUB and its settings. No idea why they would implement some kind of "important notifications" API when there is the HUB, which - yes - needs more customization options!
    I want the device to notify me when and _how_ I want to be notified, not the other way around.
    07-03-13 07:10 AM
    If they implement it clever it's tied to HUB and its settings. No idea why they would implement some kind of "important notifications" API when there is the HUB, which - yes - needs more customization options!
    I want the device to notify me when and _how_ I want to be notified, not the other way around.
    I think/hope they do it this way. It looks like a feature i would gladly use for some notifications, but not for all. I'm interested in lockscreen notifications too, there it would be totally great to select what to see and be able to reply fast straight from there.
    endevour likes this.
    07-03-13 07:24 AM
    Don't know if kris is allowed to leak, maybe it's against crackberry rules, so I think someone else will place it here, maybe Darcy or Xsacha or.........lbfe

Posted via CB10
    I'm fairly certain that xsacha is NOT part of the leak team
    Not sure about darcy
    07-03-13 07:32 AM
    I'm fairly certain that xsacha is NOT part of the leak team
    Not sure about darcy

the important thing is so they are able to leak it to us without getting into trouble.
    07-03-13 07:37 AM
    Good things come to those who wait!

Flicked via Z10
    Baked likes this.
    07-03-13 07:41 AM
    Any mention of encryption or S/Mime in the hub or accounts settings?

Any changes in the VPN settings or is it the same corporate crap?

Any new shortcuts in the hub? Things like alt+u.

Same silly animations when pressing n when reading a message?

Mutli-message select with 2 fingers?

This will be an OTA application RIM/BB. It already works now in 10.1, with the existing readers. Just need the file to be installed.
    dietertong likes this.
    07-03-13 07:44 AM
    Concerning customizing the notifications, in the .93 leak available in these forums, you can see settings for enable or disable of the previews for individual apps so I think it will be fairly customizable as far as which notifications you wish to see versus those you only want notify in the HUB.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 07:47 AM

Posted via CB10
    If he can have his pin, embedded on the leaked screen shots all over Internet, he can give us the link to the leak as well. This is only if he thinks it is suitable.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    07-03-13 07:48 AM
    Lmao rogers pushed apps to my phone OTA on this build

Posted via CB10 w/ SQN100-1 running 10.2.0.483
    Rogers pushed updates to Visual Voice Mail to my 10.2 based Z10 as well. I think that 10.2 remains a gate for some new features and "check for software updates" cues them up.
    07-03-13 07:51 AM
    Also super impressed that you have the WiFi calling (aka UMA/GAN) looking icon on your screen. I haven't been able to do that since my 9810 on Rogers although I still have the subscription "just in case".
    07-03-13 07:55 AM
    just checked, no group contacts in this build
    Any chance you can report back to your source please Kris?

Ta

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 08:08 AM
1,120 ... 1011121314 ...