In Japan those who have been persistently carrying legacy OS devices (officially distributed through NTT DoCoMo until last year) and those who have smuggled BlackBerry 10 devices were all rejoiced at the sight of victory in heavy rain this afternoon.

----------

Lewis Hamilton wins Japanese Grand Prix ahead of Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg to extend F1 Drivers' Championship lead* | Daily Mail Online

1-2 finish at Suzuka Circuit . . . although BlackBerry Limited has abandoned Japan.-petronas-blackberry_suzuka.jpg
    bungaboy and eldricho like this.
    10-05-14 07:14 AM
    Formula 1� - The Official F1� Website - Team Results

Position Team  Points

1  Mercedes   522
    2  Red Bull Racing-Renault  332
    3  Williams-Mercedes  201
    4  Ferrari  178
    5  Force India-Mercedes  122
    6  McLaren-Mercedes  121
    7  STR-Renault  29
    8  Lotus-Renault  8
    9  Marussia-Ferrari  2
    10  Sauber-Ferrari  0
    11  Caterham-Renault  0
    10-05-14 07:28 AM
    ever heard of spoiler alert dickwad. ?
    zephyr613 and app_Developer like this.
    10-05-14 07:35 AM
    Apologies . . . but today's race ended five hours ago halfway at 44 / 53 laps in heavy rain and following a severe accident.

Formula 1� - The Official F1� Website - Headlines - FIA post-race press conference - Japan
    10-05-14 08:01 AM
    Dude...why you reading in this section then?

Eazzy Peazzy
    10-05-14 09:05 AM
    Rosebud was his sled.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 09:11 AM
    Thank you for the spoiler OP... way to go
    10-05-14 09:14 AM
    This drivers' championship is going to be decided in the last race. Hamilton and Rosberg remind me of Senna and Prost.
    10-05-14 12:04 PM
    If you didn't watch the race, why in the hell would you open this post? Some of us watched it live... even in the States.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.632
    10-05-14 12:14 PM
    If you didn't watch the race, why in the hell would you open this post? Some of us watched it live... even in the States.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.632
    I was having a look at the "unread" threads, and the title of this one says it all "1-2 finish at suzuka"... That spoils it to you right away. It was all good if the name of the topic was "F1 Suzuka Race results/discussion". Don't put results on the Thread tittle....
    app_Developer and budsfan1970 like this.
    10-05-14 01:05 PM
    If you don't want to know the result of something, don't go on the internet. There's always a chance you'll come across it. It's just how it is.

Posted via CB10
    thurask likes this.
    10-05-14 03:09 PM
    If you don't want to know the result of something, don't go on the internet. There's always a chance you'll come across it. It's just how it is.

Posted via CB10
    Truth.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.632
    10-05-14 03:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    Have you ever heard of "Spoler alert"? If you're polite, you won't spoil other people's show, especialy where there's no need for it with a better Thread title... Otherwise is prefectly fine if I start insulting you and calling you awefull names... hey, it's the internet, if you don't want to be insulted, don't go to the internet, there people insulting all the time...

I don't like being selfish myself, I love F1, and I love discussing F1 with people, but I don't like to spoil other's people show, because not everybody can watch the shows at the time they air live.

Crackberry used to announce the race's results right away, and they stopped precisely because of that... That's being polite and not selfish. Many other forums/blogs talk about TV series and other shows, but they present in a way that they don't spoil it for you if you just come across them... This is common practise in the internet.

Open a Thread about F1 race, just don't put Spoilers on the tittle... is it that hard? Everybody knows how to
    do it for god sake, no need for an IT degree for that
    app_Developer and RyanGermann like this.
    10-05-14 03:33 PM
    Have you ever heard of "Spoler alert"? If you're polite, you won't spoil other people's show, especialy where there's no need for it with a better Thread title... Otherwise is prefectly fine if I start insulting you and calling you awefull names... hey, it's the internet, if you don't want to be insulted, don't go to the internet, there people insulting all the time...

I don't like being selfish myself, I love F1, and I love discussing F1 with people, but I don't like to spoil other's people show, because not everybody can watch the shows at the time they air live.

Crackberry used to announce the race's results right away, and they stopped precisely because of that... That's being polite and not selfish. Many other forums/blogs talk about TV series and other shows, but they present in a way that they don't spoil it for you if you just come across them... This is common practise in the internet.

Open a Thread about F1 race, just don't put Spoilers on the tittle... is it that hard? Everybody knows how to
    do it for god sake, no need for an IT degree for that
    All true. But it's still the case that if you don't want to know the result, don't log on to the Internet. There are tens of thousands of people on any given site and you're relying on every one of them not to post something.

So if you don't want to take the risk of finding out, don't expose yourself to it. Moaning about it doesn't get you anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 03:46 PM
    All true. But it's still the case that if you don't want to know the result, don't log on to the Internet. There are tens of thousands of people on any given site and you're relying on every one of them not to post something.

So if you don't want to take the risk of finding out, don't expose yourself to it. Moaning about it doesn't get you anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    I prefer watching the show without knowing what hapened, but is nothing betweem life or death. Like I said before, there used to be official News on crackberry front page about the wins from Mercedes F1, but they started to remove due spoiling the show for people.

The japanese GP aired at 7am in my country, so I wake up and download via torrent wich takes some time.

As I said, I don't want people to not talk about it, just don't spoil the results on the title, that's how it works in many forums and blogs, where people talk about everything that goes on TV, but normaly there's a mutual respect to not spoil the show.

In these situations I avoid sports websites and media, but crackberry is not a sports comunity so I don't think I'm exposing that much as you say, I'm not going to close myself in a bunker to not hear anything about F1. I've been coming to Crackberry on sundays quite often, and this doesn't happen much... Like I said, just use a title that doesn't spoil like "F1 Suzuka results/discussion"

It's actualy sad that I have to do this observation to be honest... People that claim that "know" the internet, should know about this kind of stuff already, we are a comunity that should take care of each other.
    10-05-14 04:33 PM
    You're rather missing the point. I'm not saying it's fine for people to post spoilers, I'm just saying if you go anywhere online you rake the risk that someone will.

It doesn't justify it, it just means it's a possibility.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 04:35 PM
    You're rather missing the point. I'm not saying it's fine for people to post spoilers, I'm just saying if you go anywhere online you rake the risk that someone will.

It doesn't justify it, it just means it's a possibility.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with that, you're right. Not even need to go online, i've been spoiled on TV a few times, and you can even hear conversations unfortunatly.
    10-05-14 05:00 PM
    I agree with that, you're right. Not even need to go online, i've been spoiled on TV a few times, and you can even hear conversations unfortunatly.
    If you're not from the UK, this won't mean much, but there was a classic episode of the comedy The Likely Lads where they spend the whole day trying to avoid the result of a football match.

Posted via CB10
    Joao Oliveira likes this.
    10-05-14 05:32 PM
    It was all good if the name of the topic was "F1 Suzuka Race results/discussion". Don't put results on the Thread tittle....
    Sincere apologies . . . I shall never do it again.

Posted via CB10
    Joao Oliveira likes this.
    10-05-14 06:22 PM
    How is it a spoiler? Isn't it always Mercedes 1-2 this year

Posted via CB10
    10-11-14 10:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    That's a good one. :-)

General spoiler alert / disclaimer:
    You can find or might stumble across all sorts of information on the internet, whether you are actively looking for it or not... ;-)

�   A berry good start and God's blessing to all in 2015 ...   �
    01-03-15 10:47 PM