Sime0n_S and rarsen like this.
    02-09-19 03:42 AM
    This video has killed the phone probably and the damning consumer reviews finish the job.
    A weird video with eerie music and a guy in blue gloves making annoying plastic tapping sounds on the cheap looking buttons.

As I said before, an interesting idea, very badly executed.
    06-23-19 03:29 AM
    "Cool" video? Are you serious?
    06-23-19 03:30 AM
    yeah this is almost disturbing. The Punkt looks solid, as just a phone. 50% of the time I see people angered with their tactile thing that's usually broken and gets them bills for running applications they never asked for.
    This Punkt looks like a phone for the eleder. Some people will like the design, but I find the buttons placement quite strange, and unaesthetic. They could release another that would be a hit, something even more design, simple, that gets the job simply done! That's all what people are asking for!

Have you seen the re-edition of Nokia's 8110 4G? It looks like it's about to break, but it's got that aesthetic, I would have bought it personally, if it were interesting...
    Cool 4K video of MPO2 for prospective buyers-dsc04493.jpg
    This kind of design or aesthetics is fine, thus said, to be rediscovered again would not be a bad thing, seeing how the 2000s plasticish design is still present.
    Last edited by darkdoomer; 09-24-19 at 07:02 AM.
    09-24-19 06:45 AM
    "Cool" video? Are you serious?
    They investors should pray that nobody watches this.
    darkdoomer likes this.
    09-26-19 10:12 AM