Since installing the Android Market on my Playbook I get the following errors every time I openthe facebook app. Anyone else get these or am I alone?
    12-20-11 03:06 PM
    I have seen these in App World.

Dingleberry does something that invalidates the certificate at this point, I think
    berryTron likes this.
    12-20-11 03:46 PM
    I have seen these in App World.

Dingleberry does something that invalidates the certificate at this point, I think
    that or because the 2.0 builds we are running are beta they may have certificates with a short expiration date.
    12-21-11 12:08 AM
    Since installing the Android Market on my Playbook I get the following errors every time I openthe facebook app. Anyone else get these or am I alone?
    I'm now getting the same thing.

Just rooted and installed android market yesterday. After a few snags, got it going just fine. (Using GO Launcher Ex, btw. Very nice). But I have two problems now.

1) The invalid certificate. I'm getting it even when I visit certain Yahoo pages. Very odd. Never saw those messages before.

2) Error 2032 when checking for updates in Software Updates. I am able to use the desktop software to do updates, but not OTA. My wifi connection is fine. Browsing, etc, w/o a problem. One other strange message I get, which I htink is related to this 2032 issue, is when a browser is launched in android player, I get an error message about being unable to connect to the internet (just the first time, when launched) but at the very same time the webpage is loading behind the message (i.e. it's definitely connected). lol.

I think I might do a full reset/wipe/whatever and then start all over again. Between all the things I did yesterday, something is out of whack.
    01-05-12 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD