Hope i can answer everyone's questions.

The Zinio app for PlayBook is a native app.

The app is free. Inside the app are free and "paid for" magazines. You can subscribe, buy single issues or back issues.

If you were waiting for a credit and haven't received it by email, and it has been at least 72 hours since you registered on your Playbook, email our CS team [email protected]. Please give them the email address you used to register for Zinio on your PlayBook. All credits were emailed out, but for some reason some people did not receive theirs. (Please check your spam or junk folder). Hurry- the credits end 3/31/12.

Yes! Anything you buy from Zinio on your PlayBook is yours forever and can be read on any other device that Zinio is supported on. So enjoy.

If you get stuck, my email is [email protected].
    03-25-12 05:21 PM

The app is free. Inside the app are free and "paid for" magazines. You can subscribe, buy single issues or back issues.

If you were waiting for a credit and haven't received it by email, and it has been at least 72 hours since you registered on your Playbook, email our CS team [email protected]. Please give them the email address you used to register for Zinio on your PlayBook. All credits were emailed out, but for some reason some people did not receive theirs. (Please check your spam or junk folder). Hurry- the credits end 3/31/12.

Yes! Anything you buy from Zinio on your PlayBook is yours forever and can be read on any other device that Zinio is supported on. So enjoy.

I got my Welcome on March 20. No email. I've checked my gmail spam folder and it is not there.

I will write you. Thanks.
    03-25-12 06:59 PM

Thank you and thank your team at Zinio!

I've received both credits, $5 for registering and $25 for Playbook registering. In both my emails, the expiration date is 04/30/12, which I hope is the case.
    03-25-12 07:09 PM
    Thanks for stopping by Jeanniey - much appreciated to hear from the company direct. If you do pop back again, I hope that your email address hasn't been spammed too much from being posted on the web!

I'm enjoying this app - looking forward to the next issue of Guitarist already!
    03-26-12 02:41 AM
    Jeanniey very politely wrote me back that she was forwarding to support although I'm still waiting. What is odd is that I just got another ad from Zinio on Gmail "Popular titles on Zinio now.... etc" that was NOT in spam. And I keep checking spam. Maybe it is just not meant to be!
    03-26-12 10:56 AM
    Got an email back from Zinio support with the same generic instructions as they had for Maxim. Even listed Maxim as the problem. I will email again saying the problem is DIFFERENT and that fix (as I said in first email) did not work. Wish me luck.
    I just deleted and restored Consumer Reports using the edit option in the app on the playbook and the error 2124 is resolved. I didn't receive any emails from Zinio telling me they had fixed it, I just decided to try again.
    03-26-12 11:27 PM
    No coupon, yet!
    03-27-12 10:08 AM
    Cool, I received the $25 coupon yesterday
    03-27-12 10:26 AM
    I got 25 Euro!!!! Which turns out to be about 33 dollars!
    03-27-12 10:27 AM
    No coupon, yet!
    go to the website and send them an email about it.

Zinio Customer Support

I told them I filled out the form and didn't receive anything, and they sent my $25 credit the next day.
    03-27-12 10:31 AM
    About 10 minutes ago I sent them ANOTHER email using that support form. Got their "backed up" reply. We shall see what happens next. I guess I should study their offerings as I may not have much time IF I even get the coupon (expiring on Mar 31)
    03-27-12 04:13 PM
    Deleted and restored Consumer Reports. Works fine now.. Thanks, Zinio!
    03-27-12 05:44 PM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODuDqOQN-s[/YT]
    03-27-12 06:21 PM
    I seem to have got 2 codes which I've been able to redeem for 50 Euro's

Were you able to use it on a single purchase or did it make you use them seperately (one at a time)?
    03-29-12 12:36 PM
    I just got a followup email - supposedly, both of mine expire on March 31.
    03-29-12 04:09 PM
    Still never got my credit, but enjoying Zinio on my tablet nonetheless. They should have honestly made this more seamless and gave out $5 to everyone downloading this, maybe even straight on the welcome page for the app to avoid mistakes. It damages their reputation slightly IMO. However, functionality wise the app works flawlessly for me so I am happy they released it.
    03-29-12 07:42 PM
    It seems like they send out ads every other day. Make sure you read them. Today or last night I got a $10 z perks for spending $10. That expires this month so I could have missed out on it. So I bought Maxim before the sale ended. Cost me a dollar.

James
    03-29-12 08:42 PM
    Wow, I just got another $10 code for spending the original $25 code! So far:

$5 for registering
    $25 for using Zinio on Playbook
    $10 for spending $10

$40 credit total! Thanks Zinio!
    04-04-12 05:15 PM
    I never did get the $5 but got the $25 and did this morning get another $10.
    04-04-12 11:20 PM
    Wow, I just got another $10 code for spending the original $25 code! So far:

$5 for registering
    $25 for using Zinio on Playbook
    $10 for spending $10

$40 credit total! Thanks Zinio!
    same here!
    04-05-12 10:24 AM
    Does anybody having the same error i.e. Sorry! This edition of National Geographic Interactive is not eligible for sale in your region. Please remove it from your cart to continue?...
    04-05-12 12:54 PM
    Does anybody having the same error i.e. Sorry! This edition of National Geographic Interactive is not eligible for sale in your region. Please remove it from your cart to continue?...
    Which region are you in? I have National Geographic Interactive as one of my subscriptions. I'm in the U.S.
    04-05-12 02:28 PM
    Wow, just received another $10 from Zinio for making purchases in March!
    04-05-12 02:29 PM
    Which region are you in? I have National Geographic Interactive as one of my subscriptions. I'm in the U.S.
    I'm in Bahrain right now... but it does matter? I mean, I thought that is the essence of internet and I'm using visa card that is internationally accepted...
    04-05-12 03:47 PM
    I'm in Bahrain right now... but it does matter? I mean, I thought that is the essence of internet and I'm using visa card that is internationally accepted...
    Maybe there are content restrictions because of the government of Bahrain? It's not necessarily that National Geographics might have something offensive in it; it might be that the content hasn't been vetted by some government authority. That's my guess.

There's a thread about getting all the Playbook default apps and in it, there are instructions on how to use a U.S. proxy server. Maybe you can try that to bypass any IP filtering?
    04-05-12 03:56 PM
447 ... 15161718
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD