Thanks for the help. I added another magazine to checkout just to see how the coupons worked..it looks like both coupons show up in a dropdown box under the "gift card/code" section so you can choose one of them to put towards your purchase.

I recommend adding the coupon codes to your accounts under "account settings" before making a purchase, rather than adding the code on the checkout screen. It makes it much easier to confirm the coupon is being used the amount available.
    03-24-12 11:24 AM
    So awesome, looks like the 25 is in EUR, and got the $5 as well.
    03-24-12 11:41 AM
    $30 of free vouchers spent SWEET!

I have bought 3 subscriptions, Popular Science, Nuts, and Custom PC. Nuts however, doesnt show on the PB but i hear rumours that Maxim does? Nuts is pretty much maxim but on a weekley basis, i know adult content is blocked on the pb but any idea why its not on the PB when Maxim is?
    03-24-12 12:03 PM
    Ironically, Ultimate BlackBerry is not available on the PlayBook! lol You have to check the magazine you are purchasing it will have the BB logo IF it's avalable.

EDIT: Son of a Gun! The gift card IS in euro! I spent 21 bucks and now have 9 euros left!!!!
    03-24-12 12:09 PM
    30$ and a bunch of free mags great!!!
    03-24-12 12:09 PM
    You got my 30Euros!! Was expecting $25!!

Currently enjoying the national geographic magazine! Apparently working really well!!!
    03-24-12 01:07 PM
    LMAO! Yes, my credit of $25 came in an email. When I added it to my account as a gift card (at zinio.com) it shows up as 25 euros! Hope I can get 'merican magazines with that funny foreign money... JK. I know we are global, and so glad BB is popular outside the US.

Now, what is the best magazine to get?
    03-24-12 01:40 PM
    Hmm. Subscribed to Consumer Reports and am getting the Error 2124 again. Tried the delete Comsumer Report mag, restart PlayBook, and restoring the mag. Still get the 2124 error. Emailed Zinio support, so hopefully they will have a fix soon.
    03-24-12 02:56 PM
    Hmm. Subscribed to Consumer Reports and am getting the Error 2124 again. Tried the delete Comsumer Report mag, restart PlayBook, and restoring the mag. Still get the 2124 error. Emailed Zinio support, so hopefully they will have a fix soon.
    I have same problem with consumer reports, tried above per the faq and also tried uninstalling and reinstalling zinio app. Also emailed them with this problem.
    03-24-12 03:01 PM
    LMAO! Yes, my credit of $25 came in an email. When I added it to my account as a gift card (at zinio.com) it shows up as 25 euros! Hope I can get 'merican magazines with that funny foreign money... JK. I know we are global, and so glad BB is popular outside the US.

Now, what is the best magazine to get?
    was just gonna post this.

it says EUROS.

also, there is a $5 credit and the 'spend $10 and get $10' credit. If these are in EURO as well that will mean $40 Euro credit which is more then $50 CND/US!!!

Things are looking up!
    (only set back is you have to apply the credit through the website and not the app... but bc the PB rocks you can use the native browser to apply the credit on the zinio website)

WHAT MAG SHOULD I BUY???

Wired?
    03-24-12 03:05 PM
    Ironically, Ultimate BlackBerry is not available on the PlayBook! lol You have to check the magazine you are purchasing it will have the BB logo IF it's avalable.

EDIT: Son of a Gun! The gift card IS in euro! I spent 21 bucks and now have 9 euros left!!!!
    Well, we all know Blackberries are for ADULTS - so it is probably blocked!

I'm still waiting for ANY coupon. None so far.
    03-24-12 03:13 PM
    cant get wired???

only Wired UK which is $50
    03-24-12 04:44 PM
    Can someone tell me how I get my credit.. Thx
    03-24-12 04:44 PM
    I was wondering where do i go to get the 25$ credit? I want to get National geographic..!
    03-24-12 04:50 PM
    I seem to have got 2 codes which I've been able to redeem for 50 Euro's
    halpy likes this.
    03-24-12 06:04 PM
    Got an email back from Zinio support with the same generic instructions as they had for Maxim. Even listed Maxim as the problem. I will email again saying the problem is DIFFERENT and that fix (as I said in first email) did not work. Wish me luck.
    03-24-12 07:43 PM
    cheater!
    03-24-12 10:04 PM
    Got another email from Zinio support. They are working on the Consumer Reports mag error 2124 issue. They hope to have a fix by Monday or so.
    djenkins6 and BB_Phoenix like this.
    03-25-12 01:01 AM

I'm still waiting for ANY coupon. None so far.
    Fill out this form and you get your $25.00. I got mine in a few hours.
    03-25-12 06:10 AM
    Gonna wait until the magazine selection is more in line with the other platforms. Really want to subscribe to Retro Gamer and read it on my tablet, instead of relying on my Droid X2 for it.
    03-25-12 07:53 AM
    Gonna wait until the magazine selection is more in line with the other platforms. Really want to subscribe to Retro Gamer and read it on my tablet, instead of relying on my Droid X2 for it.
    I don't understand you reasoning. Is Retro Gamer the only mag you will read? If there are other mags that you would read it would make since to sign up now and make use of the credit. I believe most of them expire at the end of next month. Also I'm sure you could request that mag, if enough people want it then maybe they will try to get it. Sitting on the sidelines doesn't get you toward you goal.

James
    03-25-12 08:09 AM
    Ah, a new form. I filled out the prior one (without the Did you get question). We shall see. I've worn out my spam-check button!!! I did not get the $5 credit either!
    03-25-12 11:23 AM
    Add two more to my list of mags.

Boating
    Chrono

James
    03-25-12 12:25 PM
    You said your two codes equated to 50 euros... does that mean a $25 code = a 25 Euro code... and will a $25 code equate to �25? I real wanna subscription but I'm not throwing loads of money at it...
    03-25-12 12:42 PM
    Got another email from Zinio support. They are working on the Consumer Reports mag error 2124 issue. They hope to have a fix by Monday or so.
    I got the same error with Consumers Reports just now. Hope this problem is solved quickly. First magaizine I ordered and can't even use it yet.
    03-25-12 01:20 PM
447 ... 1415161718
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD