I have two playbooks, one I use all the time the other is my backup. Back in July I got my last issue of National Geographic pushed to my playbook. Called Zinio about it and they said it was a problem between the playbook and the interactive videos in National Geographic.

I decided to update my backup playbook today first with the 2.1.01032 to make sure everything worked ok before I updated the playbook I use all the time. Part of that check was with Zinio and would you believe it I signed on for the first time to the Zinio app and what shows up? That is right all the National Geographic magazines I should have gotten in the first place.

Now the kicker. I updated the playbook I use all the time to the new OS deleted Zinio app off it. I then re booted it and reloaded the application. I signed in and guess what no National Geographic magazines since July again.

Does anyone else have two playbooks and a subscription to National Geographic thru Zinio and get the same thing?
    10-03-12 06:42 PM
    That shouldn't be an issue I have 3 playbook a touchpad and 2 pc's I use the same. Zinio account no issue. I'm not sure why you would have that issue.
    10-03-12 11:37 PM
    I'm also having an issue with updating my Nat Geo subscription. VERY VERY VERY annoying. The last issue I have on my Zinio app is July...
    10-03-12 11:55 PM
    I even use the same credentials for both playbooks to sign on. What is even stranger is that the backup playbook shows that Zinio has National Geographic for sale on their website, but the playbook that is not getting it does not.
    10-04-12 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD