Any substitutes for the default Youtube App? Mine has never worked correctly and hangs on the search and often fails or freezes. Yes, youtube.com works fine, but the buttons are small and I find myself often accidentally clicking ads and such with my fat butterfingers.
    06-11-12 05:39 PM
    There is an android YouTube app. I haven't tried it so I can't vouch for it. youtube v2.2.14.bar
    06-11-12 06:17 PM
    Why use an app when an app is not needed? The website Site works better than any app I've seen.
    06-11-12 11:02 PM
    Why use an app when an app is not needed? The website Site works better than any app I've seen.
    Because the website was designed for use with a mouse. My fat, imprecise fingers would prefer an app that is designed for a tablet.
    06-11-12 11:38 PM
    Because the website was designed for use with a mouse. My fat, imprecise fingers would prefer an app that is designed for a tablet.
    Use pinch to zoom.
    06-11-12 11:45 PM
    The android app works decent (better than the stock playbook one unfortunately).
    06-11-12 11:55 PM
    The web site also needs an up to date browser as well. The browser for the Playbook aren't updated all that much and neither is the Youtube app.
    06-12-12 07:56 AM
    I'm not big on the app. I find a lot of videos won't play but work in the browser. And unless I've missed it even after I log in I have no access to my playbook lists.

I like using the browser except for one thing. If I open up another tab the music stops until I go back to the tab. It's frustrating because I like to listen to music while using the browser for other things.
    So it kinda of makes both solutions not ideal for me. I'm hoping I've missed a setting that in either the app or browser to fix these 2 situations but I think others are having these issues as well.
    06-12-12 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD