11-24-12 10:25 PM
91 ... 234
tools
    www.autocadws.com
    for all those who regularly use AutoCAD
    rsmit107 likes this.
    04-24-12 03:31 PM
    i like Jango (Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Jango) its like Pandora... except u can use it outside of the US
    rsmit107, thecsman and Gikes like this.
    06-08-12 04:51 PM
    ecochoice Calculator

CAA car choice calculator based on original cost and mpg.
    06-17-12 12:03 PM
    some "web apps" work better than others on the Playbook.

For instance, the Box.net interface is easier to navigate on the PB than the Dropbox interface
    Last edited by unlockingcellphones.net; 06-30-12 at 03:22 PM.
    06-30-12 03:11 PM
    The Toronto Stars Wheels site says that the mobile device isn't supported but works really well Wheels
    07-14-12 05:12 PM
    Great navigation app - Osmand (Open System Map Android).

It is better than the Google Navigation as Osmand has rerouting capability.

It as multi-lingual, offline map. Online routing works great.
    08-17-12 12:43 PM
    Maxthon browser

Great browser with multitabs. Imported bookmark from Google bookmark looks alike. Bookmark can be shared among desktop, mobile and tablet.

Can create gesture....great for PB.
    08-17-12 12:44 PM
    The Hamilton Spectator newspaper now shows in tablet format on the playbook http://tablet.thespec.com/news
    08-19-12 04:01 AM
    Thanks alot! but how do i add shortcuts?
    [YT][/YT]
    09-02-12 10:31 AM
    Thanks alot! but how do i add shortcuts?
    Click to view quoted video
    Go to the webpage, then gesture down from top to get the menu. The silver star with plus sign icon let's you add a bookmark in the browser or a shortcut on the home screen.
    09-02-12 04:23 PM
    Hamilton, Ontario weather page, amazing amount of details and all the different radar pictures in links on the left display nicely.

Hamilton Central Mountain Weather - Local Conditions - Home Page
    09-04-12 08:09 PM
    I use this TVCatchup iPad to watch Tv in the uk, works really well.
    09-17-12 05:17 AM
    hootsuite Support Playbook and can make shortcut on home screen and for me it is support Arabic ( can read tweets in Arabic )
    10-27-12 05:58 PM
    i like Jango (Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Jango) its like Pandora... except u can use it outside of the US
    It loaded flawlessly. Thank you so much.
    10-27-12 09:50 PM
    For anyone who has a syncamatic live account (syncs BB memopad, tasks, cal,contacts, etc. with a browser based evernote style website), the playbook handles their website really well. I keep a shortcut on my homescreen and its almost quicker & better for text only notes than evernote. All of my text notes, for instance in evernote, are unable to edit in the playbook evernote app because they've been mysteriously changed to rich text lol. I still use the android evernote on my PB, but only for things like images and text that I will never have to edit on the go.
    11-16-12 04:29 PM
    AudioSauna - Online Audio Workstation - Make Music on the Web seems to work. Don't pay 11 bucks for the so-called app which is probably just an online wrapper.
    There was a review warning that it only worked online and it could be used free through the browser. But of course the developer had it removed.
    11-24-12 10:25 PM
91 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD