Thanks for putting together the list. Much appreciated!
    stesyl likes this.
    10-06-11 12:21 AM
    hi, if u have kids u might wanna check Poisson Rouge . Red Fish Soup . Games for Children . Jeux pour Enfants only in french hough
    grumpa likes this.
    10-09-11 12:04 PM
    does any1 know how to watch movies on abc.go.com/watch on the playbook. I setup an account and when I go to watch a movie with ABC it says " you appear to be outside the US or its territories" . I am in North Carololina, is there a setting that I need to change or something?
    Sounds similar to some issues that we get in the UK with the BBC.
    Could it be because your connected via Bridge and the website thinks your server is in Canada as its going via the Blackberry data connection?
    10-09-11 12:09 PM
    yes thats it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-11 02:33 PM
    we shoyld post here all the web pages and web apps that makes us happy PB users

i love tower defence so Tower Defense Games

and also i use Kongregate: Play free games online

will be posting more very soon
    10-23-11 02:25 PM
    very nice thank you
    10-30-11 06:50 PM
    good idea !!!
    10-30-11 06:52 PM
    mymusiccloud.com is a nice solution for streaming songs, just tested it today and results were quite nice!
    11-01-11 11:39 PM
    For streaming podcasting try Stitcher, I use it daily, all shows are there, just choose your favorites. www.stitcher.com Tip: when listening, press the progressing bar; it will go full screen!
    11-20-11 12:47 PM
    Winter bells is more fun on a touch screen and works perfectly on the PB. You have to pay for the app for the Ipad.

Orisinal.com - Winterbells

Pandora works too. Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music
    ndaniel1 likes this.
    11-24-11 11:27 AM
    HUGE Help. Glad this thread is here. Tho I dont see shoutcast (Free Internet Radio - SHOUTcast Radio - Listen to Free Online Radio Stations) which works great. Or (I saw this in another thread I thank the guy who posted it) Kindle cloud reader (http://read.amazon.com) for those of us that already have a good size kindle collection. Have to use it in portrait mode tho.
    chiefbroski likes this.
    11-26-11 07:59 PM
    Dunno if someone mentioned it, but Grooveshark works, its like spotify except from your browser, so a good alternative to slacker.
    chiefbroski likes this.
    11-30-11 08:42 PM
    Check out :

GameFly: Arcade, Play Free Online Games

for a bunch of free Flash games.
    12-07-11 04:23 PM
    Google Music works like a charm, I use it all the time.
    12-08-11 07:29 PM
    Interesting thing I noticed on vimeo. I've never been particularly impressed with the flash players (anywhere, even on my pc) tho, I was on the vimeo site today on my laptop, and I saw a little option marked "enable html5 player" Such an amazing thing. Works way better than the flash version.

Worth a peek if you frequent vimeo and are frustrated by the flash player
    12-08-11 10:54 PM
    Starfall.com did not make the list?! Works great and my 3yr old loves it
    12-13-11 11:02 PM
    Has anyone seen this HTML5 publishing website? Taken from their page: "Pressly automatically makes online publications as beautiful and touchable as native apps when visited on tablet web browsers".

Check it out on your PB Pressly - Tablet web publishing. The example news site works pretty well with the touch screen. It gave me a warning that it isn't optimized for the browser but it renders nicely and swiping and tapping works fine so far.

Hopefully we see some more publications integrating Pressly into their web offerings.
    12-18-11 06:41 PM
    Please add stickam.com as the webcam works great in chat rooms. I haven't tested sound though because I'm in a work environment that needs to have no sound on if someone can do that?
    12-29-11 08:56 AM
    this is awesome!!
    DavidM348 likes this.
    01-07-12 12:15 AM
    Prezi.com

Awesome presentation web app that allows for editing, storing, and viewing (online or offline). Not to mention that it makes Powerpoint look like microfiche once you start using it. You can browse some of the presentations stored there publicly to see what the fuss is about! You'll be sold in minutes!

An absolutely must have for professionals who do lots of presentations, especially on the road. Also allows you to save for offline viewing or print to pdf for handouts.

Best of all it's FREE - although paying members get added privacy features and some other perks.

I haven't tried using it with the hdmi to a screen, but with my Bold as a remote, it would be a complete pointer and presentation all with my BBs.

Oh, and FYI, the iPad CANNOT fully run it... It can view it, but not edit it, save it or distribute it... Just sayin'
    Last edited by Rabid Parrot; 02-29-12 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Add and correct
    02-29-12 09:39 AM
    Another video chat option: AV by AIM - Let's video chat!

I can't get beyond "loading" with this. Does this (still) work? Would love to be able to video chat with my BB-less sister.

MG
    03-01-12 03:59 PM
    I can't get beyond "loading" with this. Does this (still) work? Would love to be able to video chat with my BB-less sister.

MG
    I just used this all week on my PB to video chat with my kids while traveling. Worked great for us.
    03-02-12 06:42 PM
    A handy-dandy NY Times crossword web app from the NY Times.http://beta620.nytimes.com/viewer/ny...sword-web-app/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    found several errors . clues where listed incorrectly. 25 down was 27 down, 12 across was 27 down, etc.

I guess they are not kidding when they say "beta"
    03-10-12 09:28 PM
    hey check out my thread just add a apk and i convert it in 30 minutes

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...r-free-714890/
    04-07-12 01:24 PM
    Google plus is working very nicely today, can click on photos and see full screen. Then swipe to move through album. Also the reader view shows well now.
    tms22 likes this.
    04-12-12 12:43 AM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD