-Any other Torrent downloader?
    08-11-11 09:10 PM
    Tablet Friendly - Your Tablet's Favourite Site! tons of games / webapps / videos
    08-11-11 09:18 PM
    The OP really should update this first post to remove the stuff we know doesn't work, like the bit torrent client..
    08-12-11 06:45 AM
    Bitlet is not working. asks for jaba plugin

any other web based torrent client?
    08-14-11 01:45 PM
    Words With Friends on Facebook | Facebook

Words With Friends

Works on the PB - allows playing against mobile platforms or FB friends.
    rexrfs likes this.
    08-16-11 06:55 AM
    None of the web IM's work well cause they always sign out and take forever to sign back in.
    I don't have this problem. Maybe due to setting Application behavior to Showcase.
    08-18-11 08:31 AM
    I don't have this problem. Maybe due to setting Application behavior to Showcase.
    Been in showcase since day 1, maybe it's only in the bridge browser as that is what I'm using away from home. At home I still use my lappy.
    08-18-11 08:42 AM
    www.sumopaint.com works beautiful (photoshop like app)

adobe online has also a version of photoshop too but you need to register and I believe its limited to jpg images I think...
    Sumopaint looks pretty cool. Does anyone know if it has some kind of blemish removal tool?
    08-22-11 03:56 PM
    To do list with email functionality

Checklist

There are a couple of other location based services I haven't tried yet.
    08-23-11 10:09 PM
    One web app I have found pretty useful is TV Guide's iPad webapp. It's at TV Listings | TVGuide.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-11 12:04 AM
    Educational and informative web app that shows all the 5+ magnitude earthquakes for the last seven days on a map that is multitouch friendly.https://students.ics.uci.edu/~mcupin...sn3/index.html

08-29-11 12:07 AM
    A handy-dandy NY Times crossword web app from the NY Times.http://beta620.nytimes.com/viewer/ny...sword-web-app/

08-29-11 12:08 AM
    imo.im doesn't want to install at all. The PB doesn't like/recognize the .jad file.
    It works perfectly on 9900 though.
    jessedawson628 likes this.
    09-03-11 01:20 PM
    imo.im doesn't want to install at all. The PB doesn't like/recognize the .jad file.
    It works perfectly on 9900 though.
    lol. playbook doesnt support jad files. JAD are java and hopefully will get running when they release a player for pb. BAR files are supported on pb
    09-03-11 01:28 PM
    I am sure you all know about Office web apps but I haven't really used them until recently. I have been trying out Microsoft Office Web App and it works albeit with some flakiness. Go to office.live.com and sign in with your live id. It then sets up a skydrive for you. It will show documents but no option to edit them. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and hit "PC site" to go to the non-mobile site. Then at the top will be office icons. You can hit those to open up office web apps which do work. Here is a screen shot.
    Last edited by kyopo; 09-04-11 at 11:08 PM.
    chiefbroski likes this.
    09-04-11 11:03 PM
    PlayBook browser bookmark organizer Google Bookmarks
    chiefbroski and slowlogic like this.
    09-08-11 06:25 PM
    The OP really should update this first post to remove the stuff we know doesn't work, like the bit torrent client..
    I FINALLY got around to making this a proper stickied thread, sorry for taking so long and having an inconsistent list...enjoy. There is now a WORKING (I've tested it personally) torrent client.
    09-24-11 02:43 AM
    I FINALLY got around to making this a proper stickied thread, sorry for taking so long and having an inconsistent list...enjoy. There is now a WORKING (I've tested it personally) torrent client.
    torrent client? which website?
    09-26-11 06:39 AM
    torrent client? which website?
    This website (also shown on the original post in this thread).
    Download torrents from the web. Fast. Easy.
    shahriyar likes this.
    09-26-11 04:36 PM
    Hey guys. This is the website i use!
    western shoot is challenging!
    there is loads on it to keep you occupied!
    Western Shoot Online Game
    Last edited by Bravo-_-; 09-27-11 at 05:04 PM. Reason: http://www.oceanbreezegames.com/
    09-27-11 05:02 PM
    hey guys. can you let me know if you like the link i post
    rate it plz. likes or thanked!
    09-27-11 05:12 PM
    I posted this in apps, but it should go here

Google Plus mobile works great on playbook and on my desktop with chrome 16
    https://m.google.com/app/plus/mp/791...loop:view=menu
    09-27-11 06:15 PM
    Make your own kaleidoscope:

build your own kaleidoscope :: zefrank.com

Don't forget to double-tap to get full-screen
    09-28-11 12:30 AM
    i need an adblocker! I have been ad free for so long with my firefox addons, its so strange seeing ads again
    djghettoredneck likes this.
    09-28-11 06:00 AM
    does any1 know how to watch movies on abc.go.com/watch on the playbook. I setup an account and when I go to watch a movie with ABC it says " you appear to be outside the US or its territories" . I am in North Carololina, is there a setting that I need to change or something?
    09-28-11 04:18 PM
91 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD