NETFLIX WANTS TO PLAY HARDBALL!
    Even after seeing our petition, Netflix still doesn't want to cooperate!
    Despite Petition, Netflix Says They Won’t Support BlackBerry!
    Looks like we are going to have to have a Netflix BLACKOUT. We must make a date for all of us to unsubscribe, I will make a Twitter account to tell them, they need to get ready for the BLACKOUT!
    Black stands for BlackBerry.
    Out stands for how many users they will be 'out' of.
    03-03-12 06:53 AM
    woohoo no more netflix.. start getting your movies for free?
    03-03-12 10:10 AM
    i think 5 k subsribers is chump change for them.. we need to grab the attention of all blackberry smartphone owners. i know make an app for that
    03-03-12 10:13 AM
    03-03-12 06:03 PM
    Every last soul that comes to CrackBerry NEEDS TO SIGNED THIS !!!
    h20work likes this.
    03-03-12 07:47 PM
    Every last soul that comes to CrackBerry NEEDS TO SIGNED THIS !!!
    I agree, it's starting to slow down.
    03-03-12 07:51 PM
    I put my vote in - this will push toward signing up for Netflix as it recently launched in the UK
    03-04-12 06:03 AM
    I think you'd have a better chance of getting RIM to add Silverlight support. I imagine they'd be happy to do it and deliver it in like seven years.
    03-04-12 09:18 AM
    I think you'd have a better chance of getting RIM to add Silverlight support. I imagine they'd be happy to do it and deliver it in like seven years.
    This made me chuckle...
    03-06-12 06:26 AM
    Anyone noticed that the Blackberry APK/BAR Requests & Submissions has been updated last night and it now says "Netflix - Tested and Works"

Is this a Joke?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0
    03-08-12 10:40 AM
    I dont understand this spreadsheet, depending on how you look at it, List view or Spreadsheet view, it says different things.

Anyway, either line 999 or line 902 depending on your view setting
    03-08-12 10:47 AM
    That is great if true, but seems more like it may be the queue editor (Which we already have). Would like to see a download for this so we can test ourselves.
    03-08-12 11:09 AM
    NETFLIX *works* on the BlackBerry PlayBook

1. Just go to PlayOn lets you watch movies, shows, live sports and more from over 35 channels like Hulu, Netflix, Comedy Central, PBS on your TV with your Wii, PS3, Roku, Xbox, and more. | PlayOn and install the client on a home pc
    2. Make sure you have Microsoft Silverlight installed on your PC (not your playbook, your PC)
    2. Enter your netflix information in the Channels tab
    3. then go to m.playon.tv from your BlackBerry PlayBook and watch the magic

Works BRILLIANTLY!!!

Please circulate!!!
    03-16-12 01:02 AM
    The Netflix working on the PlayBook thread was saying that everything except the actual video streaming works, which is still more than used to work.
    03-16-12 01:29 AM
    Hey everyone, not sure if this thread is still active but I figured I'd post here since I didn't want to start yet another Netflix for the PlayBook thread.

Once in a while I get those emails from netflix urging me to come back to them. See, I cancelled my service with them when they announced they had no plans to bring Netflix support to the PlayBook. I know, a little silly but that's the way I chose to do it.

Today I got one of those emails and decided to call again and ask them if they had any further information as to what their plans were for the BlackBerry PlayBook and the BlackBerry 10 Platform. I was glad to hear the Netflix employee that he too is a BlackBerry user and would love this. He also told me that they had received a high amount of calls in regards to this subject and that employees have to log them in and forward them to the engineering department...

and now I'm here.
    And so are you...

If you've ever complained in a forum or blog post or anywhere about the lack of NetFlix on PB then I invite you to do something that might actually count. Call up NetFlix and ask them if they have any updates on when Netflix will be available for the PlayBook.

The number for me was 1 (877) 742-1335 (I'm in Canada, but I'm sure it's the same for all of North America)

Maybe if we load them up with call tickets, they'll get the message.
    Not sure where that petition got us but I figured I'd post this anyway.

Cheers!
    05-23-12 11:25 AM
    lol ... just look in the appworld for 'Flix' and you'll see an app that also can play Netflix
    05-23-12 12:29 PM
116 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD