07-31-12 07:31 PM
46 12
tools
    04-30-12 07:23 AM
    Thanks for the heads up. Will download when I get home.
    04-30-12 07:31 AM
    Damn, I was hoping for Draw Something. However, Tomb Raider has never disappointed. Go Lara!
    04-30-12 07:43 AM
    Damn, I was hoping for Draw Something. However, Tomb Raider has never disappointed. Go Lara!
    Can't you use the Android Draw Something? That game is so dull though. Not sure why'd you want it.
    04-30-12 08:04 AM
    Finally they release it.
    RIM showed the demo like almost a year ago. Cant wait to get home
    to download
    Whats the price?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-30-12 08:04 AM
    The price is $3.99 CDN. Hopefully this is only the first of support from a new (well to the Playbook) game publisher. Squareenix produces some very solid games; if this sells well, then that might be incensitive for them to release further material for the Playbook and also entice some of the other major game studios to look towards the Playbook as well.

All in all, this is a very positive step for the Playbook.
    04-30-12 08:08 AM
    Can't you use the Android Draw Something? That game is so dull though. Not sure why'd you want it.
    It is a bit dull, but I'd like to be able to play it with my wife and son.

As far as I know sideloading it didn't work.
    04-30-12 08:12 AM
    I'm not a gamer but will probably purchase this just to support the developer. Heck, its only 3.99....that's what losing two skins in my weekly golf round costs me!

Like Darlaten says, if this sells well it'll only encourage more apps to be developed.
    bbfan1040 and dave1701 like this.
    04-30-12 08:41 AM
    Wow I'm very impressed with rim getting both space a and lara to us in a weeks worth, something says more to come.
    coverk and bbfan1040 like this.
    04-30-12 08:48 AM
    The lack of the posts after last weeks fiasco speaks volumes in that people really dont care...
    04-30-12 08:51 AM
    Woohoo i have been waiting on this, always played tomb raider games when i was young.
    Now heading off and downloading!
    04-30-12 08:54 AM
    Glad to see this for the Playbook.
    But being a big tomb raider fan , its not a true TR game as we know it. Not being a third person control and all.
    However , I will buy it sometime in the future after I finish the Tomb Raider games now available thanks to the PSX Emulator. ( Just wish I could get TR and TR 2 to work but the other 3 games work so it will keep me busy for a long time ).
    A great day in Playbook App World for Sure !!
    04-30-12 09:07 AM
    Now we just need to borrow some joystick from fiona
    04-30-12 09:18 AM
    Awesome! downloading now
    04-30-12 09:48 AM
    The lack of the posts after last weeks fiasco speaks volumes in that people really dont care...
    What fiasco?
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    04-30-12 09:49 AM
    THIS is what all the hype was about....?
    04-30-12 10:02 AM
    Hot chick in a game, you do the math!

Denus and 9of13 like this.
    04-30-12 10:08 AM
    What fiasco?
    The hype over yer mans last tweet.. nowhere near the same this time round.

Im kinda learning how Blackberry work now.. (Playbook being my first Blackberry product)
    04-30-12 10:10 AM
    The hype over yer mans last tweet.. nowhere near the same this time round.

Im kinda learning how Blackberry work now.. (Playbook being my first Blackberry product)
    I get where you are coming from, but try to keep a positive attitude. I mean look at how long it took any other platform to mature... I'm impressed with how quickly they are padding app world with great games and also, the native apps are nice and smooth... RIM is definitely moving in the right direction
    NornIron Legend and CptArm3D like this.
    04-30-12 10:23 AM
    I get where you are coming from, but try to keep a positive attitude. I mean look at how long it took any other platform to mature... I'm impressed with how quickly they are padding app world with great games and also, the native apps are nice and smooth... RIM is definitely moving in the right direction
    I am just frustrated they haven't released better 'Apps'. I love my playbook.. love the build quality and value for money its awesome...

Cascades is hopefully going to be the making of the Playbook!
    04-30-12 10:31 AM
    That's because with a true game, people are actually playing it and dont have time to come online to post their comments
    04-30-12 10:33 AM
    Not only it's the game $3.99 on the Playbook --- the game is $4.99 on the ipad.
    Jamaicangirl81 and jiatern like this.
    04-30-12 10:36 AM
    I bought this game with the thought that there isn't much choice, so what the heck.
    Especially when you see all those Lara Croft games in the past: a lot were just crap.

But: this is a very nice game! I was a little frustrated first because I couldn't figure out how to shoot etc, but after a while, I was running through the dungeons and having fun!
    The graphics are very detailed, and the playability is awesome.

Don't know what happened to our platform lately, but I like it!
    04-30-12 10:39 AM
    Made with Marmalade, it took us a while to get through Square Enix QA.
    iSin likes this.
    04-30-12 01:02 PM
    Looks pretty good! Bought it!
    04-30-12 04:24 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD