Good evening from the UK!

I am personally proud to announce that my first PlayBook app is now available on App World. Written in webworks, it's a PB exclusive

Buy YahtzScorer - Download YahtzScorer - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

It's a scoresheet for yahtzee-style games, with one player (for showing off!) 2 player, and a 2-player head to head sheet - I've attached some screenshots for your delectation.

It's the bargain price of $0.99 / GBP1.00 and the equivalent AppWorld variants (scientifically priced to be cheaper than buying scorecards from your local toystore...).

If anyone has any feedback, do please contact me here, thought the AppWorld support email, or the email link from the Apps page of my website. All constructive AppWorld reviews much appreciated!

Many thanks for your time, and happy dice rolling!

Barljo
    BuzzStarField likes this.
    05-02-12 12:48 PM
    Good on you Sir, now we only need ten thousand more you's and we'll have a full app store. Thanks
    05-02-12 06:09 PM
    Good on you Sir, now we only need ten thousand more you's and we'll have a full app store. Thanks
    Pleasure - I had fun writing it. 10,000 more me's you say? I'll talk with Mrs Barljo, but I'm not sure that she'll go for that Unless you mean cloning... hmmm... that could be fun!
    05-03-12 02:35 AM
    I'd just like to say- I've just seen the review left on this applicationl and publicly state that it wasn't me! Mrs Barljo (whilst a BB user, naturally!) has an iPad, and my sister couldn't care less...

I'm smart enough not to leave a review under a name so similar to my forum name and the name that the app was released under as it has been tagged "Barlio".

Just thought I'd share a giggle on that front!
    05-21-12 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD