Has anyone had any success getting Yahoo messenger video plugin working on the playbook? I've converted and installed Yahoo Messenger 1.5 and 1.5.1 successfully as well as the video plugin but the playbook doesn't detect that the video plugin is installed and askes for it when you try to run video chat.
    03-05-12 08:47 AM
    yep..same here...Maybe someone is able to integrate the video plug-in inside the initial app...
    Still not sure if the camera works w/ androis apps though..the mic does
    03-05-12 09:36 AM
    yep..same here...Maybe someone is able to integrate the video plug-in inside the initial app...
    Still not sure if the camera works w/ androis apps though..the mic does
    Android apps can't use the mic or video. Unless someone releases the app for the playbook OS no video chat for us.
    03-05-12 10:10 AM
    The mic worked for me with Handrite (a note-taking app)
    03-05-12 10:18 AM
    The mic worked for me with Handrite (a note-taking app)
    Thats great to know, There is hope
    03-05-12 10:47 AM
    Too bad its not integrated like it is on the iOS platform. Maybe a future update for android or a blackberry specific release in the future I hope.
    03-07-12 10:03 AM
    Has anyone had any success getting Yahoo messenger video plugin working on the playbook? I've converted and installed Yahoo Messenger 1.5 and 1.5.1 successfully as well as the video plugin but the playbook doesn't detect that the video plugin is installed and askes for it when you try to run video chat.
    03-21-14 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD