xFacebook & xTwitter app

Getting tired of the facebook app / (android) twitter app ? then you've to try these ones !

**Screenshots**

** xFacebook **

** xTwitter **

** Download **

Folder (all)

xFacebook.bar

xTwitter.bar
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 05-19-12 at 11:34 AM.
    Judge Dredd likes this.
    05-19-12 11:31 AM
    This twitter app looks like m.twitter.com packaged into a bar,correct me if im wrong.

The facebook bar is just a launcher for the web version also..i have this in my bookmarks already.
    Last edited by BB-Bmore; 05-19-12 at 12:03 PM.
    05-19-12 11:55 AM
    No offence, but aren't those pretty similar to the ones I made a while back and posted here: http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...app-pb-714896/ ?
    05-19-12 01:31 PM
    I haven't seen those ones yet, but I've the xTwitter app added too
    05-19-12 01:37 PM
    No offence, but aren't those pretty similar to the ones I made a while back and posted here: http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...app-pb-714896/ ?
    No your Facebook app kinda looked like the ios Facebook app.

His on the other hand is a Web launcher.
    05-19-12 01:57 PM
    No your Facebook app kinda looked like the ios Facebook app.

His on the other hand is a Web launcher.
    Mine is a webworks app for the mobile site. The only difference between my app and going to the site in a browser on the PB is mine has no browser chrome. I'm pretty sure that's the same as what this is.

And jeroen_13: There's a Twitter app in my post too
    05-19-12 02:22 PM
    I thought ur app will launch the touch.facebook.com version of facebook..unfortunately that doesn't work in the playbook browser and ur app launches the desktop version. Browsing without the title bar is better and it works good overall so I'll use it ;d

Thank you for both
    05-19-12 03:16 PM
    Oic no bar duh! That is cool..Thx!
    05-19-12 06:30 PM
    Yo all of u stop hating and if u dont want it then dont leave a message whats so hard to gives a man a pat on the back and say Good Job!
    Marty_LK likes this.
    05-19-12 08:07 PM
    Are u planning on posting this on appworld im sure you'll get a few downloads since many people dont like native one.
    05-19-12 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD