first off I'll say I love my Playbook but one thing that really has disappointed me is the lack of an XM Radio app. I used to be able to listen to XM on my Bold 9700, then I bought an Android device which I ended up hating and now have a torch 9800 and a Playbook. Neither of my devices are supported by XM! Can we please get an XM app?!? Is this something that a developer could create or would it need to be created by XM? I would definitely pay a good price for this on either/both of my devices.

Please help...
    10-18-11 08:14 AM
    Did you have to pay to listen to XM on your phone? I have XM radio in my car and in my house. What I'm wondering is if you can use your home account to listen on your phone, or if you have to have a separate account for your phone.
    10-18-11 08:34 AM
    I use the Sirius|XM app on my BlackBerry still, but the site works amazing on the PlayBook as well. The only thing I don't like is on Sirius|XM's end, and how the web player is designed. Changing channels sucks, but it's super easy for me to keep it on the only channel I listen to - The Opie & Anthony Channel
    10-18-11 09:07 AM
    Did you have to pay to listen to XM on your phone? I have XM radio in my car and in my house. What I'm wondering is if you can use your home account to listen on your phone, or if you have to have a separate account for your phone.
    The "online" aspect works independently if you don't have a physical radio, or it's added to your existing package.
    10-18-11 09:08 AM
    Joski, im in Toronto Canada and assume youre canadian as you list telus as your carrier. Can you tell me how youre able to listen to sirius on your playbook? I try but when i log on nothing happens. Ive left it for a long time and wait but the player doesnt load fully. Do you have any tips? I miss listening to howard
    10-18-11 09:24 AM
    Joski, im in Toronto Canada and assume youre canadian as you list telus as your carrier. Can you tell me how youre able to listen to sirius on your playbook? I try but when i log on nothing happens. Ive left it for a long time and wait but the player doesnt load fully. Do you have any tips? I miss listening to howard
    I'm in London. I think one thing I left out was that I have US XM Radio - but the site is still the same. Welcome to the world of satellite radio - SiriusXM Radio, then I login and it opens the web player, choose my channel and it plays! I don't do it on a regular basis though because in my car, I use my phone to stream instead.

Welcome to the world of satellite radio - SiriusXM Radio -> Listen Online -> Login -> choose channel

That's all I do and it works. It's streaming Opie & Anthony right now to be honest.
    10-18-11 09:32 AM
    Thanks! Ya, before I got my 9900 I would stream in my car through my Tour. Oh well...
    10-18-11 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD