Wunderlist is now available for free in the Appworld... a loved this App when i used to have an iPhone, glad is now available for my Playbook!!

Link:
    Free Wunderlist for BlackBerry PlayBook - Download Wunderlist for BlackBerry PlayBook - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    05-24-12 03:39 PM
    It's an Android app but I'll give it a try. I was looking for something like this. The price is right!
    05-24-12 10:11 PM
    Sux that it's not native
    05-24-12 10:37 PM
    I can't figure out how to get back to the list screen once I'm in tasks.
    10-13-12 09:58 PM
    One of the best / most useful apps by far! Have it on PC/9700/ 2 PlayBooks and it syncs to all.
    10-14-12 04:30 AM
    The quick way is to do a diagonal swipe from the blackberry logo in the bottom bezel towards the center of the left edge of the playbook - you can stop way before you get to the left bezel. That can also be done in apps that run in the android player. The longer way is to downswipe from the top bezel as if you were bringing down a menu; at the bottom of the app, there should be a gray bar that comes up with a "back" arrow at the lower left hand corner.

Both methods take you back to the previous screen. Hope that helps.
    bdegrande likes this.
    10-16-12 10:45 PM
    I do not get it, I set a reminder and it came as a notification(its an android app, so that make sense), but adding a reminder in calender is much better IMO.
    10-17-12 02:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD