I'll keep it short and simple...whats the problem? Isn't BlackBerry supposed to be THE business mobile device even now? Even if WSJ won't come, why won't BB just make a similar app themselves? I'm not understanding this at all. (The sideloaded app is very laggy).

Any decent alternatives?
    Last edited by Justthecrack; 03-22-12 at 11:33 PM.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    03-22-12 11:30 PM
    Have you tried going to the site via the browser? If you do not like bookmarks, you can always use the Add to Home Screen option.

Cheers, Chris
    03-23-12 07:09 AM
    Dow Jones hasn't made a decent app for any device. Browser is better for this one.
    03-23-12 08:33 AM
    Walt Mossberg -tech reporter/advertiser , is beholden to Apple.
    03-23-12 10:03 AM
    Walt Mossberg -tech reporter/advertiser , is beholden to Apple.
    He sure does love Apple but I wouldn't say beholden... Let's face it Apple mostly released good product in the last few years and I think their success is somewhat deserved...

As for the importance of the Berry in the corporate world... I wouldn't say it's the device of choice anymore. While still one of the important it's losing ground every day.

I love RIM but they have one critical problem... They're really bad with release schedule (like with the Blackberry 10) and I think it's killing them as they are often (but not always) one step behind the competition...
    03-23-12 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD