Hey everyone,

Presumably, you may already know or have come across this but in case you dont, when purchasing apps, double check the price that is listed on the app and the price that is actually on the "confirm price" receipt that you see before pressing the "buy now" button. Dont press this button automatically.

I have now come across two instances where the price on the app page is different than the price on the "confirm purchase" receipt. For example, the app Photo Frame Pro by Blackprint Software (Version 1.3) lists its price as $1.99. But if you go to purchase it, the "confirm price" receipt lists it as $2.99 - $1.00 higher.

The Canada Explorer app by Skylab Mobilesystems Ltd (Version 4.1.2) lists the app as $4.99. But after pressing the purchase button, the "confirm price" receipt lists it as $9.99.

I haven't come across any other discrepencies in pricing as yet but thought it prudent to give everyone a heads up.
    thedark722, wms3 and sayg like this.
    06-09-11 12:35 AM

I have now come across two instances where the price on the app page is different than the price on the "confirm purchase" receipt.
    I have also seen instances where apps were listed as $0.99 in App World but when I purchased them they actually cost $1.99..
    06-09-11 05:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD