hello, just wanted to refresh my old playbook, did a security wipe and started to install apps from BBWorld. All went good, besides, when I'm trying to install Taki(SIP Voip) that I purchased long time ago, blackberry world app says it's being installed succesfully, however instead of Taki app I get Nasa TV application every time I removing and reinstalling Taki.

That happens on both of my two playbooks which share same blackberry ID.
    Any ideas or does somebody know the place I can ask for support?

Regards,
    Alexander
    10-23-18 09:47 AM
    The same thing happens to me and I haven't been able to resolve it. Best is to find bar files and side load.
    10-28-18 11:06 AM
    hello, just wanted to refresh my old playbook, did a security wipe and started to install apps from BBWorld. All went good, besides, when I'm trying to install Taki(SIP Voip) that I purchased long time ago, blackberry world app says it's being installed succesfully, however instead of Taki app I get Nasa TV application every time I removing and reinstalling Taki.

That happens on both of my two playbooks which share same blackberry ID.
    Any ideas or does somebody know the place I can ask for support?

Regards,
    Alexander
    Go to BBW, then My World, then tap Refresh List. Quit BBW then retry your download and install.
    10-28-18 12:47 PM
    The same thing happens to me and I haven't been able to resolve it. Best is to find bar files and side load.
    Can't find bar for this particular, even contacted developer that also didn't help

a bit angry I can't get what I paid for, and no support from Blackberry.
    Wrote a one-star review ...
    10-28-18 05:24 PM
    Go to BBW, then My World, then tap Refresh List. Quit BBW then retry your download and install.
    thanks for the hint, unfortunately didn't work, wrong bar file is being downloaded(size shown while downloading differs from the one on apps page) nad installed. Goddamn blackerry! Give me back my 0.99$!

Looks BBWorld is collapsing faster then blackbbery is telling us )
    10-28-18 05:31 PM
    thanks for the hint, unfortunately didn't work, wrong bar file is being downloaded(size shown while downloading differs from the one on apps page) nad installed. Goddamn blackerry! Give me back my 0.99$!

Looks BBWorld is collapsing faster then blackbbery is telling us )
    The dev must have totally removed the app.
    10-28-18 06:29 PM
    The dev must have totally removed the app.
    yep, the app is not accessible via BBWorld anymore. I'm reinstalling it from myworld->removed list.
    However I got several other apps that also dissappeared from bbworld (GT Racing, Tetris), no problem installing them. But not sure, if any of these was paid, didn't check it.
    10-28-18 06:53 PM
    yep, the app is not accessible via BBWorld anymore. I'm reinstalling it from myworld->removed list.
    However I got several other apps that also dissappeared from bbworld (GT Racing, Tetris), no problem installing them. But not sure, if any of these was paid, didn't check it.
    This is the new normal for BBW. All previously paid apps will be available through My World but will NOT be seen/available from the search function of BBW.
    10-28-18 07:34 PM
    got the similar on my second (child's) playbook, after wecurity wipe, reinstalling some of the apps causes different app to be installed, now I got this on some baby coloring book application, also paid. Thanks god I've made a back beforewards.
    Looks security wipe for playbook is going to to a bit risky for today, take care!
    11-03-18 11:22 AM