Ok so I have been pretty letdown that the PB can't play internet radio in the background.

Today I just opened up the App World while listening to datpiff.com and figured, what the heck I will look for a datpiff app. AND THEY HAD IT!

I was sooo excited lol.

I am REALLY stunned that the App World had this app.

The app still needs some work, but this is a sign of good things to come imo.

In general though datpiff is a site you can go to with lots of free mixtapes that different rappers put out.
    04-27-11 04:06 PM
    Yah I've been on the site a few times and was pleasantly surprised to see an app in app word.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-11 06:18 PM
    Yea, I've been rocking it since I brought the PB. Listening to that Fab SOUL TAPE. Its a great app, but it needs a search function!
    04-27-11 10:01 PM
    Yea, I've been rocking it since I brought the PB. Listening to that Fab SOUL TAPE. Its a great app, but it needs a search function!
    Agreed. It is indeed in need of a search function. Other then that though, it is a really nice app. It's nice to hear new songs I haven't heard yet, or songs I just haven't heard in a long time.
    04-28-11 09:30 AM
    Hey If you want to have your browser running Radio you must go to Settings -> General -> Change Application Behaviour from Default to Showcase. That should solve your problem.
    04-28-11 10:15 AM
    yes but then you cannot go to other webpages, you have to stay on that website. With this app you can listen to the music and still browse the Internet, kinda of an apple type of work around (needing an app) but I can deal with that!
    04-28-11 01:12 PM
    You have to use both the web browser and the bridge browser to be able to do that right now. Hopefully a update will come out were we won't have to use both browser to do tha, but as of now its the only way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 01:36 PM
    Love the application. I was also surprised to see it, but I am glad it was there. Niiiice.
    04-28-11 06:06 PM
    The app has been available for BB phones for a long time...
    04-28-11 06:12 PM
    The app has been available for BB phones for a long time...
    Indeed. I have it on my 98 as well. But, with the utter lack of quality apps for the PB, it was very nice to see DatPiff ready to roll. Umm, forgive the pun.
    04-28-11 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD