Just noticed WorldCraft in the new releases of the games section in AppWorld! Looks a lot like MineCraft. Anyone know if it's the same game under a different title? If it isn't has anyone tried it to know what the differences are, and how the game plays?
    08-02-12 01:30 PM
    well the title was unfortunate for the game. WorldCraft is a very popular game series by Blizzard Entertainment. I was hoping that was what this was
    08-02-12 01:33 PM
    Never heard of Blizzard doing Worldcraft. Warcraft, maybe? World of Warcraft? Warworld of Stardiablo... 3?
    08-02-12 01:47 PM
    Warworld of Stardiablo... 3?
    LOL! Nice.
    08-02-12 02:07 PM
    It kept giving me install errors on 2.1. It installed an icon but all that would do is open android player with a black screen. So this is an android app . Appworld refunded me quickly tho.
    08-02-12 02:36 PM
    It kept giving me install errors on 2.1. It installed an icon but all that would do is open android player with a black screen. So this is an android app . Appworld refunded me quickly tho.
    Try rebooting the playbook, and if you still get the black screen just wait for sometime. Some android games take time to load.
    Boa2674 likes this.
    08-02-12 03:54 PM
    Try rebooting the playbook, and if you still get the black screen just wait for sometime. Some android games take time to load.
    Crap cant believe i didnt try that its playbook 101. Well i already got a refund. Ill wait and see how the reviews are before i try again. Thanks
    08-02-12 04:10 PM
    I'd save your money. Even at 99 cents, it's pretty lousy.

There's no crafting to speak of. At least, nothing I could figure out, so you're stuck with just nine materials that are blocks. I collected what appeared to be a few gravel blocks and one that looked like it had coal. But neither appeared in the bottom bar, and I couldn't find a menu to access them anywhere.

I created two worlds. The first one's landscape was completely devoid of anything of interest like trees or water.

The second world, I gave a random name with a lot of characters. It was far more lush and had a mountain too. But again, there wasn't much I could do, save for creating a square house with basic windows.

Unless it gets updated into something with more substance, it's not worthwhile.
    Last edited by yaytoast; 08-03-12 at 12:58 AM.
    08-03-12 12:47 AM
    Well... . I'll keep an eye on it anyway. Maybe it'll get updated over time, or maybe Minecraft will show up by then.
    08-03-12 07:28 AM
    Never heard of Blizzard doing Worldcraft. Warcraft, maybe? World of Warcraft? Warworld of Stardiablo... 3?
    haha yeah Warcraft my bad. Belay my last!
    KermEd likes this.
    08-03-12 07:29 AM
    haha yeah Warcraft my bad. Belay my last!
    Don't feel too bad I did the SAME thing!
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    08-03-12 08:09 AM
    WorldCraft just had an update. You have more types of blocks to work with. Still no survival mode and lots of bugs.
    But if they keep updating it (they say it will have survival mode after a few updates) it can become interesting!
    KidCaboose likes this.
    08-06-12 04:11 AM
    It has a new update, now version 1.2.

I had problems installing the update, gave me an error 2 times, then I rebooted my playbook and then it suddenly was updated.

Anyway, I can't see a lot of differences, the only difference I see is that the blocks are selected (a little faded) when you wan to breake them. It seems a bit smoother too, otherwise I don't see changes. Still no survival mode or actual crafting.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    08-30-12 02:59 AM
    Updated again, but now it's not cooperating with my PB. I'm running 2.1.

After installing, and then rebooting, I get a message each time asking if I want to allow it 'Files' access.

I press 'Accept,' get a short loading screen and then the program closes, sending me back to the home screen.

Too bad. They were starting to improve the game quite a bit, but I guess I'll have to wait to play. Oh well.
    09-03-12 05:57 PM
    Updated again, but now it's not cooperating with my PB. I'm running 2.1.

After installing, and then rebooting, I get a message each time asking if I want to allow it 'Files' access.

I press 'Accept,' get a short loading screen and then the program closes, sending me back to the home screen.

Too bad. They were starting to improve the game quite a bit, but I guess I'll have to wait to play. Oh well.
    Well at least it's not only me with this problem. Plus the Mulitplayer bit, I don't get it
    10-31-12 12:32 PM
    This game is now at v.2.5. I see it has newer screenshots, what looks like online capabilities. Can anyone give any feedback on the game's progress?
    davidowl12 likes this.
    12-16-12 08:54 PM
    How do you delete blocks?
    01-31-13 12:42 PM
    How do you delete blocks?
    I think you whack em until they vanish.
    01-31-13 09:34 PM
    Ok but how do you delete world's?
    02-01-13 04:33 PM
    Ok but how do you delete world's?
    Whack ALL the blocks until they vanish?
    xanderten50 likes this.
    02-01-13 09:32 PM
    when you open the list of worlds, tap and hold the world u wish to delete! Simples!
    03-07-13 01:34 PM
    there was a new update that now includes:
    survival (only on single player)
    faster speed
    more blocks!

still an android conversion so i hope soon they make a native one like tomb escape so its faster and better
    03-08-13 10:24 AM
    I can't update mine, I'm running 2.7 but 2.8 looks real good, tried switching off and on one thousand times, is that the same a rebooting?
    04-04-13 08:17 AM
    Delete the previous version, don't worry it won't delete your maps, and install the new one

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 10:31 AM
    My friend has experia mini and has beds and ladders,clouds,sounds,hunger,lots of other things.
    BB PlayBook! Well I'm on Version 2.8.2
    And No beds or ladders none of the things my friend has
    Survival is here though!!!!
    Very fun actually more than was it 9 blocks more like 30+
    No glass panes though
    Should add it in for everyone
    Last edited by Xephia B; 05-02-13 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Correction
    05-02-13 02:12 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD