#### In 2.0.0 #####
    *) Added 7 and 10 Clocks mode.
    *) Improved the Clock performance
    ####
    *) Are you a business person? or Most of the time are in traveling? Or Do you want to know the current time in different cities at a time? Or Are you looking any application that will show the current time for a particular city? Then this app for you.

*) This application works completely works in offline. By default this application will support more than 200 famous locations.

*) Using this application you can add custom location and corresponding time zones.

*) You can edit and delete the predefined clocks at any time.

*) Using this application delete the clock from the home screen at any point of the time.

*) For quick view you can also search clock by location and you can also view the current time for a selected location.

*) By using this application you can view 10 clocks at a time in home screen.

*) This application is works very fast and accurate.

*) This application does not have any boundaries. Using this application add unlimited locations.

*) Using this application you can search customized locations, and predefined locations.

*) Beautiful analog clock is now available in BlackBerry� PlayBook�.

*) Just pay once $1.99 World Clock App all upcoming updates are free.
    11-29-11 01:49 PM
    This application is available in appworld.
    11-29-11 01:57 PM
    On my berry phone I have an app World Clock. It allows me to convert time: I can ask it, for example, what time/date will it be in Singapore when it is 5PM on Sunday June 3 in Chicago. Does your app do that? Can you put in that functionality.

Thanks.
    12-01-11 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD