How's it coming jeoren? Really antsy!! Appreciate the hard work you're putting in!!

Posted via CB10
    Writting a browser app takes a lot of time, especially since I'm an WebWorks Developer.
    05-06-13 03:08 AM
    Working on it !
    Z10 development is requires more time to build than the playbook version.
    Might be done this weekend

Guys any news about Z10 development????
    05-23-13 08:09 AM
    facebook login does not work, is this so?
    05-23-13 01:23 PM
    facebook login does not work, is this so?
    It does work.

The Z10 won't be released untill the SDK supports Flashplayer inside the WebView object
    05-23-13 02:05 PM
    It does work.

The Z10 won't be released untill the SDK supports Flashplayer inside the WebView object
    what am i doing wrong then? when i click on the button it seems like its loading or smthing, but nothing happens, no matter how long i wait
    05-23-13 02:27 PM
    what am i doing wrong then? when i click on the button it seems like its loading or smthing, but nothing happens, no matter how long i wait
    You've to download v1.1 , and you need to have a Playbook. On the Z10 it will not work. Try reinstalling the app
    05-24-13 02:16 PM
    *** UPDATE***

V1.2 (Web side)
    You might have noticed the new layout of the homescreen , option to check your followers and follow people.
    toronto9696 likes this.
    05-24-13 02:17 PM
    It does work.

If this happens, can you do the same for www.siriusxm.com/player? This would be awesome as well!
    05-24-13 02:45 PM
    I have version 1.0. It is asking me to update but when I go to the link, mediafire refuses to let me download. Is there another linke I can use?

Thanks!
    05-24-13 10:20 PM
    I have version 1.0. It is asking me to update but when I go to the link, mediafire refuses to let me download. Is there another linke I can use?

Thanks!
    V1.1
    http://www.mediafire.com/?otqdv8aa83vjzvv
    05-25-13 03:49 AM
    Link oesn't work for me, says again the limit for this file has been reached. Can you put it on Box or Dropbox?
    thanks!
    05-25-13 08:58 AM
    05-26-13 01:05 PM
    got it thanks. will install
    05-26-13 02:44 PM
    can't believe ive missed this thread until now. thanks!
    05-27-13 08:17 AM
    I'm w/ yueytan on this.....amazing! Jeroen, I'm about to recieve my Q10 in a week, and was wondering if there was any update......VERY RELIANT ON SPOTIFY, and am so happy to see this thread, so here's to crossed fingers that your work is successful.

TS
    06-01-13 08:10 AM
    will there be an offline mode?? like the ios app?

I know this is an adaptation of the webapp but still
    06-01-13 02:30 PM
    I was able to get the android version side loaded using Xsacha's new method. Works perfectly. Even offline mode! However, I still think there would be some value to finishing this app, for the simple fact that it will be native. Also, the not-so-tech-savvy general public would probably appreciate an easier alternative to Xsacha's method.

That being said, could you please provide an update as to the status of your app? I'd seriously donate $10-$20 for a fully functional, native Spotify app.

As always, your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 11:50 PM
    I was able to get the android version side loaded using Xsacha's new method. Works perfectly. Even offline mode! However, I still think there would be some value to finishing this app, for the simple fact that it will be native. Also, the not-so-tech-savvy general public would probably appreciate an easier alternative to Xsacha's method.

That being said, could you please provide an update as to the status of your app? I'd seriously donate $10-$20 for a fully functional, native Spotify app.

As always, your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    can you expand on that method or link to a how to?
    06-27-13 12:36 PM
    Hey guys,

can anyone help me? I installed the app on my playbook, but I don't know, how to play music. The only thing I can play are the songs on the homescreen, where you have to hold the play button.

But I am not able to play songs I've searched or songs from my playlist. If i just press on the song, nothing happens. If I double tap, the playbook zooms....I really have tried a lot and don't know, what to do?

Anyone else having this problem? What am I doing wrong?
    06-27-13 02:45 PM
    It only works in BB10.

Sinecure BlackBerry wont release BB10 for the playbook, i guess there wont be any updates for this app
    06-28-13 08:21 AM
    Sure! Please see the link below.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...erry10-817781/
    06-28-13 08:45 AM
    Why did the spotify app suddenly stop to work???

Since yesterday I only get the message, that the connection failed....now I even can't log in....
    06-29-13 07:34 PM
    Hey guys,

can anyone help me? I installed the app on my playbook, but I don't know, how to play music. The only thing I can play are the songs on the homescreen, where you have to hold the play button.

But I am not able to play songs I've searched or songs from my playlist. If i just press on the song, nothing happens. If I double tap, the playbook zooms....I really have tried a lot and don't know, what to do?

Anyone else having this problem? What am I doing wrong?
    Facing the same issue... No chance to play a song from a playlist if I double tap on a song, it activates the zoom

How do you manage to start playing a song from a playlist?
    07-01-13 04:06 AM
    when this thread first started I was quite excited but considerings its just an adqptation of the spotify webplayer what's the point? its slow and laggy and the webplayer on tye spotify website works a little bit better.

until there is a proper spotify app like in ios or android, I won't be bothering.

I support the developer, and he has done the best that someone could do for this.
    07-01-13 08:05 AM
    I'll see your $20 and raise you $50!!! That's $70 total! There's gotta be more out there...
    07-07-13 11:40 PM
119 ... 2345