Go Laucher EX V2,8

Features;
    • Downloadable Widgets
    • Custom Themes
    • Themes, Add-ons, Plug-ins Store
    • Running apps
    • Recently opened apps
    • GoStore
    • Custom control panel (Wifi,GPS,Bluetooth)
    • Custom layout, icons, themes
    • Multiple langue support

Download Go Laucher EX 2.8
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 04-21-12 at 02:13 PM.
    04-21-12 02:10 PM
    Joren - can you explain a bit more how this utility works - what is the basic function
    04-21-12 03:10 PM
    I use it specifically to manage all my Andro-apps ,i find its the best way to do so
    04-21-12 03:26 PM
    Once you open an Android APP, you've the option: Open with: GoLauncherEX or QNXLaucher (official) . GoLauncher lets you experience the real android feeling; Menu's, settings and more. Actually it is the full android OS, in the Android emulator !
    Jeroen

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    04-21-12 03:37 PM
    just installed this app and has made android player more useful. loving the widgets too
    04-21-12 03:54 PM
    The widgets are just ads to download widgets. You can't do that though or themes or even change the wallpaper unless it's the dock wallpaper you can change that. I've preferred go x since day one and I've tried them all. My favorite thing about this is the built in task killer.

As you can see I've done a little customization with icons and dock wallpaper but I still wish we could change the home wallpaper. Maybe with a update this will be possible.
    Last edited by BB-Bmore; 04-21-12 at 04:24 PM.
    04-21-12 04:21 PM
    How to add widgets; *Swipe down from top* *menu opens up from the bottom* Click on; Add+ -> Widget -> *Choose your widget*

04-21-12 04:35 PM
    I thought you were talking about go launcher widgets. You can't install them or themes
    04-21-12 04:49 PM
    I thought you were talking about go launcher widgets. You can't install them or themes

I have serveral other 'lauchers' that can do the same, including changing the background, and adding WORKING widgets and more ! I post them tonight

04-21-12 05:00 PM
    That's great ill be looking forward to that! I've been reading alot about what blackberry is planning and from what I gather Android emulating is gonna stay for the long haul and they will be improving upon it. I love how my tablet can be BlackBerry or Android. My aunt bought an ipad and brought it to a family get together. My tablet impressed more people simply because they wow just awe struck that I had essentially two different platforms on one device.
    04-21-12 05:13 PM
    Joren - can you explain a bit more how this utility works - what is the basic function
    Think themes for Windows. I.e. Windowblinds from Stardock but for Android phones or tablets. The Android Player under the Playbook is a similfied version.
    04-21-12 06:08 PM
    I've been running some version 2.82 maybe. But the text labels you show are complete, while on mine are cut so only the top, maybe 1/3 shows making them unreadable.

I just find it a little irritating that I have to keep choosing between it and the native qnx launcher.
    04-21-12 07:43 PM
    Having to choose the extra step to launch android apps is what's been stopping me so far from installing a launcher. Although just for giggles, if you'd be interested in tackling a working conversion of the free version of Launcher 7, I might be interested in trying it out. I have it on my phone and love it. I posted some screenies of it in the android devices subforum
    04-21-12 09:23 PM
    Having to choose the extra step to launch android apps is what's been stopping me so far from installing a launcher. Although just for giggles, if you'd be interested in tackling a working conversion of the free version of Launcher 7, I might be interested in trying it out. I have it on my phone and love it. I posted some screenies of it in the android devices subforum
    Tried converting it, but it doesn't seem to work for me Maybe someone else will try and get it working, but I won't.

EDIT: I have also been trying to find a way not to make it ask which launcher to use for every app. I've been playing the the AndroidManifest.xml in the APKs, not success so far.
    Last edited by SifJar; 04-22-12 at 07:15 AM.
    04-22-12 06:42 AM
    No widgets working…they download but can't install them...
    04-22-12 11:09 PM
    No widgets workingthey download but can't install them...
    You can't download the go x widgets as they won't work.

The other widgets do work though and they work well.

Reread the post again.
    04-22-12 11:46 PM
    I like to use the drawers to organize my various Android app icons. Of course, a second after I took this screenshot (see below) the player froze, so....doh!

RCK
    04-23-12 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD