I know theres a few threads on this already but the last update was back in april. I was just wondering if anyone has heard any news or updates whether we will see a msn messenger or windows live messenger app for the Playbook. I know that IM+ plus is on route soon but i'd be just as happy to see a messenger just for msn.

Ive noticed that recently a few messenger apps have been released that allow support for Gmail and other chat platforms but nothing for msn. Could it be that any app that supports msn is Rejected, because BB is working on something or due to copyright infringement or something like that.

Not trying to stir things up with this thread just honestly wondering if anyone heard any news or know anything.
    08-12-11 07:25 PM
    If there is, I haven't heard anything yet. Sorry.
    08-12-11 07:36 PM
    This is the only thing i saw on live messenger Skype Found in App World for PlayBook for $2.99? - BerryReview just near skype you can see it. Dunno if its fake or not, sorry

Get a look at this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...89/index3.html

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    M.Rizk likes this.
    08-12-11 10:30 PM
    thanks. ill check it out
    08-12-11 11:33 PM
    nothing really new there, just the oldpost back from pre-release. it be cool if they released a native wlm and a bridge wlm for when your in areas without wifi.
    08-13-11 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD