Today I was looking for new gameloft games on my Ipod but the battery died, so I took my playbook. When I went to the website on my playbook a cool message appeared. It can be two things: gameloft is making games for the blackberry playbook or they are porting the games they already have. I'm waiting for a response from Gameloft.
    Attachment 94282
    09-26-11 09:52 PM
    for your "phone" ...
    I think it's just a page to ALL non-supported platforms..since they make games for phones that message popped up on the Playbook..

It's hardly any reason to think they're making something for the Playbook.

And isn't Gameloft part of EA Games anyway?
    09-26-11 10:33 PM
    Any email, twitter, or facebook message that I have sent to them requesting information on whether they will support the Playbook has gone unanswered. There's also the fact that Gameloft and Sony have entered into a licence agreement (accroding to Engadget) that will see six games being brought over to the new Sony tablet. I'm guessing at least at this time, that Gameloft is focusing on the Ipad and the new Sony tablets. I am doubtful that the Playbook is in the cards right now for this company. I'd love to be proven wrong though.
    09-27-11 12:33 AM
    today was release 4 games from gameloft for playbook
    real soccer
    nova 2
    star front
    modern combat
    asphalt 6

HD QUALITY!!! $6.99

check images from real soccer here
    Real Soccer para Blackberry!
    10-11-11 05:41 PM
    today was release 4 games from gameloft for playbook
    real soccer
    nova 2
    star front
    modern combat
    asphalt 6

HD QUALITY!!! $6.99

check images from real soccer here
    Real Soccer para Blackberry!
    also UNO HD, hmm, this feels like de-ja vu
    10-11-11 06:30 PM
    not to dwell on the past, but i'll say that the fact that the page told you exactly what you were using to view the site should've been the first hint that there was something afoot.
    10-11-11 08:40 PM
    I said in a few posts above that I doubted Gameloft would be coming to the Playbook. Well, I am glad that I was proven wrong. Very happy with what's been released so far.
    patpatiar likes this.
    10-12-11 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD