What has happened to the Apollo app. Worked for me two days ago, but this monring alas, its not.. I deleted and reloaded it, but it wont log in.
    12-23-15 07:51 AM
    What has happened to the Apollo app. Worked for me two days ago, but this monring alas, its not.. I deleted and reloaded it, but it wont log in.
    did you email the developer?

The error i'm getting is that it can't connect to Pandora, i'm guessing Pandora updated their API either blocking Apollo or breaking the connection.
    12-23-15 09:21 AM
    I emailed them last week wanting to know which version might work on the Classic, and then realized from their response that Pandora didnt give us Apollo. Their telling me to buy another device bc Pandora doesnt support BlackBerry anymore was just about enough to make me want to cancel right then and there. When my subscription ends I think its OVER between me and Pandora.

Apollo's working on my Playbook, it just leaves me signed in.

I just checked Apollo on my Z30 and it won't work. It keeps me signed in, shows me my station list, tells me to pick a station, but after I do it whirly-gigs around awhile and then tells me there is no network.

I think Pandora is throwing us off the bus now, and then under the bus.

I have paid them an annual renewal for well over five years, i forget exactly how long.

They're not the only fish in the pond now, I will stick with Slacker and Live365 and use Pandora now and then on the BB7's as long as they work.
    12-23-15 09:29 AM
    Yeah, it has stopped working for me too. Bummer! Apollo was a really nice app for the Playbook.
    02-16-16 12:12 PM