Hi,

I noticed this many times.... I use an app, I open another one and use it for a while, standby my playbook, then I come back to the first app (browser for instance) and its frozen. It shows up full screen, but its frozen. WTF???

I had a big site loaded on the default browser... an hour later I bring this window back as my main window and its frozen.... Im I the only one stuck with this... happens once a day, with pretty much any app in the background.... I cannot leave an app open for more than an hour in the background cuz i know i will get back to it frozen
    06-16-11 12:37 PM
    I have had this happen, too. Don't know why.
    06-16-11 02:51 PM
    Hi,

I noticed this many times.... I use an app, I open another one and use it for a while, standby my playbook, then I come back to the first app (browser for instance) and its frozen. It shows up full screen, but its frozen. WTF???

I had a big site loaded on the default browser... an hour later I bring this window back as my main window and its frozen.... Im I the only one stuck with this... happens once a day, with pretty much any app in the background.... I cannot leave an app open for more than an hour in the background cuz i know i will get back to it frozen
    I don't know if this is the answer, but do you have "showcase" selected under General Settings?
    06-16-11 03:07 PM
    I tried the showcase mode, and the other/default one... It dictates whether the application still run in the background. Did not notice worst or better, or a difference in the STABILITY of the background app...

???
    06-16-11 03:47 PM
    either frozen or white screen. happened with Hangman too I recall....
    06-16-11 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD