I am no techie but was suddenly struck by the question of why can't we use our BB Phone Apps on our Playbooks via the BB Bridge? Basically just using the Playbook as a monitor and input device. In the current shortage of native PB apps it would be a nice way for me to use the BB Phone Apps I already have and love.

Excuse me if this question has been asked and answered before. Like Forrest Gump, " I am not a smart man." I am just a BB Fan desperate to get as much use as possible from my new PB.

Join my new chapter of "Occupy AppWorld".
    10-24-11 06:09 PM
    Yeah it has been asked in different ways, which Im sure makes hard to search. There was a voip company that some folks were using for a while. I was interested until it became apparent that they would have available #s in my area.
    But to answer your question more directly why the actual phone isnt available vis the Bridge app on the Playbook, I dont know.
    kpmel likes this.
    10-24-11 06:42 PM
    There's an app called Phone Remote - it allows you to see your phone on the pb and run its programs. It is slow drawing the screens and moving the cursor. I believe the app runs on the phone.
    10-24-11 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD