because they are dirty cheap! i purchase few titles just for kicks and now i am impressed with quality. honestly they are way better value than pc or console games which are $60 each. i never thought that tablet can be viable option for mobile gaming but to be honest controls are very good for the most parts. I never liked games for smart phones because i think phone screen is too small but 7" playbook screen is just perfect. lets home more great titles are coming our way

Ps: i am at 7gb on my pb now
    Last edited by bitek; 12-02-11 at 07:55 AM.
    flash24 likes this.
    12-02-11 07:44 AM
    As a developer, I can attest to how difficult it can be to develop a decent game on a mobile phone platform. Tablet screens provide a much better canvas for creative, attractive, and functional games. My card game, SouthernTouch Spades, is available on the PlayBook, iPad and WP7 platforms (with iPhone coming soon), and the PlayBook version is my favorite. It is the most responsive and best proportioned system for the game.

Thanks,

Darwin Pinder
    Buy SouthernTouch Spades - Download SouthernTouch Spades - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World
    SouthernTouch Technologies - Home
    greatwiseone and flash24 like this.
    12-02-11 10:42 AM
    The playbook screen is also very beautiful. The colours really come alive.
    12-02-11 10:57 AM
    On my 14 hours flight from Shanghai to LA I played Samurai 2: slash, cut, mutilate all 8 game chapters, had so much fun till my fingers numb. On the return segment I will be playing modern combat. Attest to that the PB is a fantastic game machine. Its size, screen size is perfect for gaming, and control is fluid. Nice!
    12-04-11 06:40 PM
    I flew from Vancouver to HK and finished Spiderman: Total Mayhem. Also played some Tofu, Real Football, and Let's Golf 2. It's a great time killer. Reminds me of my gameboy days from long ago. Hopefully the big game shops keep supporting the PB and BBX!
    12-04-11 06:52 PM
    I find RTS games like Starfront just perfect on tablet. I have Red Alert for PS3. Graphics are gorgeous but controls plainly suck. it is hard to control soldiers with controller. On the other hand tablet is just perfect. I would risk to say that tablet is better than PC for playing RTS games. I hope EA will release Command and Conquer for Playbook
    12-05-11 10:45 AM
    Also try majesty & machinarium very addicting games.
    12-05-11 12:38 PM
    yeah I love playing games on the playbook. OMG seriously 7" is the perfect size tablet for games and its so smooth and beautiful. Pretty soon this is gonna be the standard for on the go gaming.
    12-05-11 12:47 PM
    I find RTS games like Starfront just perfect on tablet. I have Red Alert for PS3. Graphics are gorgeous but controls plainly suck. it is hard to control soldiers with controller. On the other hand tablet is just perfect. I would risk to say that tablet is better than PC for playing RTS games. I hope EA will release Command and Conquer for Playbook
    +1 - C&C RA was a great game... i would certainly like to see it available for the PB. The touch screen is a natural interface for RTSs.
    12-05-11 10:56 PM
    Playbook gaming i love looking forward to many more great games.
    12-05-11 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD