couple of months ago windows phone made an official page for its costumer to ask for new futures and vote for the most important one that windows should add it as soon as possible

now they made another page that has the same idea except its for apps !
    Official Application Requests: Hot (503 ideas)

nowadays apps are one of the most important things in any OS, why don't we see something from RIM similar to this ! I love BlackBerry, so I want them to move quicker !
    02-11-12 08:05 AM
    This is a good point!! RIM should be doing something like this..
    02-11-12 08:13 AM
    We have Beta Zone. Your country not supported? Use a US proxy to sign in.
    02-11-12 10:20 AM
    We have Beta Zone. Your country not supported? Use a US proxy to sign in.
    I don't think its the same idea !
    02-11-12 02:47 PM
    couple of months ago windows phone made an official page for its costumer to ask for new futures and vote for the most important one that windows should add it as soon as possible …

now they made another page that has the same idea except its for apps !
    Official Application Requests: Hot (503 ideas)

nowadays apps are one of the most important things in any OS, why don't we see something from RIM similar to this ! I love BlackBerry, so I want them to move quicker !

90 PB Ideas in Under 1 Week

Edit: I haven't been updating it. But I opened a thread for App Ideas. I still get about 3-4 emails a week on them. But its way too many ideas for me to tackle.

Edit 2: I also gave out money to the contributers. Top 10 ideas got $$$ from me From 5-25$ + added to my Sandbox list - so they dont have to pay for my apps.
    Last edited by KermEd; 02-11-12 at 04:18 PM.
    02-11-12 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD