hello everyone i think you just remember my 1st post in this forums (free games !!) but i dont know why you people never love free games i am really not a hacker or somthing like that i just found thos links and put them in one web but why did you not save some money and removed my link did i made something wrong ??
    03-04-13 09:56 AM
    hello everyone i think you just remember my 1st post in this forums (free games !!) but i dont know why you people never love free games i am really not a hacker or somthing like that i just found thos links and put them in one web but why did you not save some money and removed my link did i made something wrong ??
    Yeah buddy sorry to disappoint you but people who use this forums are filthy rich and want to support the developers by buying apps. So the forum rules say "No to pirated links". And if you're caught as a repeat offender then your account may be deactivated. But if you decide to develop your own game and want to share it for free, I'll download it.
    03-04-13 10:03 AM
    mmm thx brother i didnt know that but can u plz tell me with wich program can we make games for playbook?
    03-05-13 02:33 AM
    Yeah buddy sorry to disappoint you but people who use this forums are filthy rich and want to support the developers by buying apps. So the forum rules say "No to pirated links". And if you're caught as a repeat offender then your account may be deactivated. But if you decide to develop your own game and want to share it for free, I'll download it.
    Hi LimeTrip, I like ur youtube channel and your reviews (btw why did you stop making new ones ?) But piracy IS piracy. If you wont support the developers, why would the developers develop ? Even ahm ahm... "piracy" forums too have rules like these where your link gets removed if someone reports it. I would recommend reda123 to post his links somewhere else (Not that I support piracy, i too m a developer and hate it, but I still support free internet)
    03-07-13 12:17 PM