I just downloaded four free apps from App World from the Education section...Scroodle, which is just a writing/drawing app, and three Pashto (Afghan language), one with phrases, voice pronunciation, and translations, the second is the alphabet, called Dari, and the 3rd is the Pashto script tutorial, where you practice writing their alphabet and words. My New Year's resolution is to learn a new language, and I've chosen Pashto since I fear we're gonna' need it a lot more if we ever leave that litter box without insuring the health, welfare, and safety of their women.
    01-01-12 03:46 PM
    it isn't any apps. its the 400k in apps that we would not use.

I know the video chat app is useful to me. My gf wants to borrow my pb to talk to her sister in the states.
    01-01-12 04:00 PM
    litterbox?
    01-01-12 04:07 PM
    litterbox?
    My personal word for the "Sandbox"...for you civilian types, Afghanistan.
    01-01-12 04:36 PM
    I just downloaded four free apps from App World from the Education section...Scroodle, which is just a writing/drawing app, and three Pashto (Afghan language), one with phrases, voice pronunciation, and translations, the second is the alphabet, called Dari, and the 3rd is the Pashto script tutorial, where you practice writing their alphabet and words. My New Year's resolution is to learn a new language, and I've chosen Pashto since I fear we're gonna' need it a lot more if we ever leave that litter box without insuring the health, welfare, and safety of their women.
    First, you can't call a country a litter box. That's rude.

Second, Why do you have to worry about their women in the first place? You don't have problems in the States (or wherever you are)?

Most importantly, don't forget that Afghanistan is in its current state because of the Soviet Union and the United States.

My point is that because of people like you who think they know what other people need/want, there is more suffering in the world.
    Last edited by kennyliu; 01-01-12 at 05:08 PM.
    01-01-12 05:00 PM
    The apps are rolling in slowly. We're in a far better condition now than a few months ago. Still a long way to go though and that's ok. Rome wasn't built in a day
    01-01-12 05:42 PM
    Calling other countries a litterbox isn't going to be a good thing normally. And the political debate to follow isn't going anywhere either. Please think before you post. Thanks.
    bpdude and kennyliu like this.
    01-01-12 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD