Where is Blackberry Travel for the PB? I always take my PB when I travel and it would be great to have it in a larger screen format along with bridging to my BB.
    samson47 likes this.
    02-21-12 05:46 PM
    I agree, we need BB Travel for PB!!! I have PB largely for travel and it would only make sense to have Travel up and running on the larger screen.
    02-21-12 06:43 PM
    Many business travelers have been asking for BlackBerry Travel either natively or bridge-mode on the BlackBerry PlayBook.
    02-21-12 06:47 PM
    At the risk of being drawn and quartered, throat punched, and curb stomped, I have to admit that's the one thing I like about iOS apps...if it's available for the iPhone, it's available for the iPad as well, since they both share the same OS. That said, I'm hoping the BBX phone will have that same "sharability" with the QNX PB once it's released. I agree, BB Travel is a super app.

Now dodging a mob of hooligans looking to cut off my Rocky Mountain Oysters.
    jafobabe, samson47 and Chrisy like this.
    02-21-12 06:51 PM
    I would really like this app on the playbook!
    02-21-12 06:52 PM
    At the risk of being drawn and quartered, throat punched, and curb stomped, I have to admit that's the one thing I like about iOS apps...if it's available for the iPhone, it's available for the iPad as well, since they both share the same OS. That said, I'm hoping the BBX phone will have that same "sharability" with the QNX PB once it's released. I agree, BB Travel is a super app.

Now dodging a mob of hooligans looking to cut off my Rocky Mountain Oysters.
    it will be in bb10
    02-21-12 06:52 PM
    For that matter, where is blackberry Protect?
    02-21-12 07:01 PM
    People - you don't need an app - use the "gasp" browser.Then just creat a bookmark to your homepage - voils - instant app!

Crap, Apple has really done a number on people's brains with there's an app for that
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    02-21-12 07:02 PM
    For that matter, where is blackberry Protect?
    That too.
    02-21-12 07:03 PM
    People - you don't need an app - use the "gasp" browser.Then just creat a bookmark to your homepage - voils - instant app!

Crap, Apple has really done a number on people's brains with there's an app for that
    How do create a browser bookmark to Blackberry Travel via bridge?

If I'm on a plane and want to access travel itineraries etc??
    h20work likes this.
    02-21-12 07:09 PM
    No Outlook sync on OS2. No BB Travel on OS2. No Kindle Reader app on OS2. I'm starting to worry.
    02-21-12 07:18 PM

Open BB Travel in your browser, click on the add bokmark and choose add to homescreen. Voila, instant app.

Browser works whie bridged, just click the "app" you just made and BB travel opens in your browser. Works for me
    02-23-12 11:23 PM
    Open BB Travel in your browser, click on the add bokmark and choose add to homescreen. Voila, instant app.

Browser works whie bridged, just click the "app" you just made and BB travel opens in your browser. Works for me
    Will give it a shot. BB Travel should however be a native app including all RIM developed apps.

But anyways, the powerful pb browser allows us to create our own apps (fullscreen browser) with decent functionality.
    02-23-12 11:55 PM

They should make it available through the bridge, it's one of my most used apps.
    02-24-12 12:36 AM
    This needs to be a native app for the Playbook.
    05-01-12 02:43 PM
    Wow, I didn't even realize they had a website up for it. Still isn't useful for if you're offline though. I like BB's ability to show information when you're on a plane or traveling without a data connection.

I'm sure they'll release it once they start working on a BB10 version.
    05-02-12 01:19 PM
    I got the vibe today at bbworld that they develop these apps for cellular data devices and we won't see it on wifi only devices.
    05-02-12 01:48 PM
    I agree! C'mon, RIM!

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...aybook-709126/
    05-02-12 01:58 PM
    +1 supporting BB Travel.
    It's a useful software that helps people that are constantly on the go.

While it's not part of the PIM suite, it has a place next to the native email, video chat, and docs to go apps;

Tools not toys.
    jcbrunson likes this.
    05-02-12 06:30 PM
    BB Travel FTW!!!
    jcbrunson likes this.
    06-07-12 02:56 PM
    The issue is that BB needs Worldmate to work with them to bring BB Travel to PlayBook/BB10...

Mobile Travel - WorldMate Perspectives: Big changes for our BlackBerry users
    06-07-12 04:13 PM
    Yeah....And where is BBM Music Too!!!!
    06-07-12 05:46 PM
    I got the vibe today at bbworld that they develop these apps for cellular data devices and we won't see it on wifi only devices.
    I still stand by my thought above
    06-08-12 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD