Where is the Kindle app for playbook.
    I thought we were getting something on June 1. Was that June 1, 2011?
    06-01-11 08:03 AM
    not here yet and there was no indication for "june 1st". were getting it soon no there is nothing saying when soon is just soon. we may see it today or next year for all we know.
    06-01-11 08:19 AM
    Who said anything about June 1? Let me rephrase that: Who from Amazon with any knowledge of the app development process said June 1?
    06-01-11 08:51 AM
    Well there was a thread saying something like the end of May... May ended... But yeah, I never read something about 1 June.
    06-01-11 09:00 AM
    I believe June 1st was just speculation because it tied in with the PB going on sale at Amazon.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-11 09:28 AM
    I actually believe the "End of May" story originally came in a thread here from someone who got a reply back from Amazon support to keep an eye on the Kindle supported apps page where they mentioned the Kindle app should show up by the end of May..

Here is the original thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f243/kindle-end-may-612623
    Last edited by Mojoski; 06-01-11 at 10:22 AM. Reason: URL fixed, I hope..
    06-01-11 10:21 AM
    I actually believe the "End of May" story originally came in a thread here from someone who got a reply back from Amazon support to keep an eye on the Kindle supported apps page where they mentioned the Kindle app should show up by the end of May..

Here is the original thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f243/kindle-end-may-612623
    Not that its going to do anyone any good, but i replied to the "by the end of may" email i got and i'll post what reply i get..
    semicoln likes this.
    06-01-11 10:24 AM
    Not that its going to do anyone any good, but i replied to the "by the end of may" email i got and i'll post what reply i get..
    Did you get any response?

Amazon bringing Kindle app to BlackBerry PlayBook, loves making Kindle apps -- Engadget

Notice the date September 27, 2010.....and they stil haven't released the app after 8 months. Wow, playbook must be at the bottomest bottom of the platform they care about.
    06-06-11 10:21 AM
    This is getting old... I just wish these app makers would just sh@# or get off the proverbial pot. I am thankful I won my playbook (thanks to the #playbookhaiku twitter contest) because had I invested the kind of money many of you have and yet to see anything of substance where apps are concerned I would be really mad.
    06-06-11 10:44 AM
    yeah, i'm extremely disappointed about this...i have 1600 books ready to be loaded but i can't read any of them on the playbook...luckily someone was nice enough to create a comic book reader....otherwise it would be sitting on a shelf and i'd be using my wife's ipad
    06-06-11 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD