back in February we saw this video of some really amazing apps and the one i really want is not available yet or atleast i cant find it in the App world. can anyone provide info on when it is to be available? Front Runner is what i want....
    07-13-11 10:50 PM
    TAT made a zillion super futuristic demos, filmed them in action and put the videos on youtube.

But guess what? NONE of TAT's paying customers --- i.e. Google who paid TAT to design the Android UI --- actually used those super futuristic UI's. It's like going to car shows and looking at all those concept cars --- NONE of them will make it into actual products.
    07-13-11 10:56 PM
    Scrapbook is out . . . very limited but its the same one they portray there
    07-14-11 12:13 AM
    there is another thread bumped up right now about tat apps.

it was made as a demo app and not finished.i hope they release it, it looks good.

From earlier video on CB rim is having tat make apis for ndk with all the cool affects pre-coded so it is easier for developers.

in that video they even demo a contacts app that become 3d when pb is tilted. that was just to demo but could easily be finished and pushed as the default contacts app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    07-14-11 04:37 AM
    During the earnings call, RIM made a big deal about its acquisitions. They displayed a graphic of a triangle. Lots of companies the RIM acquired were inside the triangle. The three most important companies were on the corners of the triangle. They were QNX, Torch and TAT. So far it is not clear how TAT is as important as the other two. I guess that time will tell if TAT is as important.

07-14-11 07:37 AM
    Yeah, if they released those apps and advertised them. They could significantly improve their image. Frontrunner looks too ridiculously awesome...
    07-14-11 07:48 AM
    Like I said in the other TAT thread.

Just stop talking about them they have done nothing up to this point to warrant any praise.
    07-14-11 07:56 AM
    What is it 9 months later and we're still waiting for this app. It looks amazing.

Even AURA the weather demo app that I sideloaded on my PB in June is still no where to be found. I know theyre waorking on some great things, but we need more of it functional and in our hands!!

I'm just revisiting the Scrapbook app right now. Cool little cutesy type app, but even that should be intergrated with native email client. As it stands now it you can only share it with Facebook from inside the app. I'd have to come out and go to pictures folder and send from there.

They do hve some additional backgrounds and packs available for download that I never looked at until just now.
    03-09-12 02:00 PM
    Like everything from RIM nowadays, by the time they release something no one will care anymore.

They really need to take Apples cue. Look what they did with IPhoto. They said look at this cool app, and btw its available now for 5 bucks. How many people you think downloaded that just as an impulse buy?

I would PAY for a bunch of the TAT stuff, and RIM is dragging its feet.
    bobauckland likes this.
    03-09-12 02:10 PM
    I think they will be released when Cascades is released.
    03-09-12 02:13 PM
    If ya'll are still taking about Front Runner it's available. Do a search in App World, $0.99 I think, worthwhile.
    03-09-12 02:41 PM
    If ya'll are still taking about Front Runner it's available. Do a search in App World, $0.99 I think, worthwhile.
    i think we're talking about two different front runners?
    03-09-12 04:33 PM
    I think you're right. Front Runner the game is in App World. I see now, FrontRunner apps makers are the discussion. Sorry, carry on.
    03-09-12 06:41 PM
    now that cascades, the ndk etc etc are out for developers, can someone PLEASE make this app? if RIM isn't going to release it, can a developer here in the forums here do it for us?

thanks!
    09-09-12 02:52 AM
    now that cascades, the ndk etc etc are out for developers, can someone PLEASE make this app? if RIM isn't going to release it, can a developer here in the forums here do it for us?

thanks!
    FrontRunner looks very cool, but it's really more of a zoomy navigation model than an actual program.

There are tons of cool features already baked into BB10/Cascades (like the various scroll behaviors), and at this point we know absolutely nothing about what the PB BB10 UI is going to look like.
    09-09-12 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD