I've really tried to find how to download the CrackBerry podcast app to the PlayBook but I'm stumped. When I clicked on the "Download CB Podcast BlackBerry App" for the BlackBerry World 2011 Super Podcast," it took me to App World on my PlayBook and I got the message "This item is not supported by your current device profile." I've done several searches and none have taken me to a place (or information) for downloading the app. I searched in the PlayBook's Podcasts app and couldn't find the CrackBerry app. Can anyone point me to a download location?
    05-08-11 02:35 AM
    Try opening the podcast app and search for crackberry. It's there.

I just saw it there and there's 83 podcastsm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    padamssm likes this.
    05-08-11 02:39 AM
    Try opening the podcast app and search for crackberry. It's there.

I just saw it there and there's 83 podcastsm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thank you - I believe this works for you. This is so frustrating - I just tried again opening the podcast app and typing "crackberry" in the search box, and I get "Your request did not return any search results." Can you think of anything I'm doing wrong?
    05-08-11 03:01 AM
    @padam

The Crackberry podcast is listed under the "business" category in the podcast app. I woulda figured it would be in the "tech" category but I guess not. Have a good time!
    padamssm likes this.
    05-08-11 04:11 AM
    Hi,

i havn't the postcast app on my playbook and i also can't find it in appworld?

I have OS 2.0.1.358 and i'm living in Austria.

Is this app only avaible in other countries?

best regards
    Artur
    08-20-12 02:56 PM
    You can always download the mp3 from crackberry.com if all else fails and play it in the music player.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-20-12 04:41 PM
    Hi robtanz,

but how can i watch video podcasts? i don't want to download them manually to my PB.
    I want to get the second app in this video:
    BlackBerry PlayBook Apps: 7digital Music Store and BlackBerry Podcasts Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog

many thx in advance
    08-20-12 04:48 PM
    Hi,

best regards
    Artur
    Yes Artur I believe that the Podcast App may only be available in certain countries, and Austria may not be one of the countries.
    08-20-12 06:01 PM
    Yes Artur I believe that the Podcast App may only be available in certain countries, and Austria may not be one of the countries.
    Well, if that is the case, he can sideload it: http://cdn.fs.sl.blackberry.com/fs/q...s.podcasts.bar

And on the issue of actually loading the crackberry podcast into the podcasts app... Add it manually?

Code:
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/CrackberrycomPodcast
    EDIT: Wow, just noticed how OLD the OP is.
    Last edited by diegonei; 08-20-12 at 07:22 PM.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    08-20-12 07:15 PM
    Hi,

best regards
    Artur
    If you connect through a US proxy and check for software updates it should install.

Gordon
    08-21-12 06:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD