Its been friggin ages since we got games from EA...anyone know when the new games from EA are coming out next?
    05-09-12 09:31 AM
    I know.... I just want Fifa really bad
    Berrimad likes this.
    05-09-12 09:39 AM
    its been a long time we got quality games from EA.. we need more like dead space awesomeness. how about mass effect? i havent heard anything about Mass effect on PB.
    05-09-12 09:45 AM
    its been a long time we got quality games from EA.. we need more like dead space awesomeness. how about mass effect? i havent heard anything about Mass effect on PB.
    I don't think there is a tablet version for Mass Effect so don't count on it, on the other hand Bioware (owned by EA) is making a port of Baldurs Gate for the iPad, it would be awesome if we could get that on the PB.
    05-09-12 09:51 AM
    When BB10 takes off I really hope ill be able to transfer my PlayBook apps to the BB10 device for free. / reasonable fee. It would duck to have to buy them again.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-09-12 09:53 AM
    I don't think there is a tablet version for Mass Effect so don't count on it, on the other hand Bioware (owned by EA) is making a port of Baldurs Gate for the iPad, it would be awesome if we could get that on the PB.
    There is:
    MASS EFFECT
    05-09-12 10:05 AM
    Baldurs gate 2 is the best game ever! Would love that.
    05-09-12 10:37 AM
    -NBA JAM
    -Scrabble
    05-09-12 10:52 AM
    There is:
    MASS EFFECT
    Oh i stand corrected, i agree it would be nice to have this game on the PB, although i'd rather have Baldurs Gate.
    Denus likes this.
    05-09-12 12:40 PM
    Indeed. EA should give the PlayBook NBA Jam!
    05-09-12 03:41 PM
    considering that none of the facebook games they have are working right now... and that they charge crazy prices... im not sure i even want any EA games.
    05-09-12 03:44 PM
    considering that none of the facebook games they have are working right now... and that they charge crazy prices... im not sure i even want any EA games.
    Crazy prices? how low should they be?? They have to make some profit.
    05-09-12 06:03 PM
    I don't understand how this is helping you're cause, email EA and ask them.
    Making a thread on CrackBerry doesn't help...
    05-09-12 06:07 PM
    NBA JAM and FIFA are titles i can't wait to have on my PlayBook. I think EA is saving something for BB10 launch date.
    05-09-12 06:10 PM
    I'd love to see them bring back the NASCAR Thunder series. You know, for the millions of us NASCAR fans that also own PlayBooks
    rexrim likes this.
    05-10-12 02:47 AM
    Baldurs gate 2 is the best game ever! Would love that.
    I wrote an email to bioware asking for the possibility of port Baldurs Gate from iOS version to PlayBook. A big silence was his response, no reply.
    05-10-12 06:47 AM
    I don't understand how this is helping you're cause, email EA and ask them.
    Making a thread on CrackBerry doesn't help...
    Ah ok:
    - issues or requests with/for the Playbook? Email RIM.
    - issues or requests regarding a game or app? Email the developer.

This forum is only meant to say hello to each other
    masqueofhastur likes this.
    05-10-12 07:18 AM
    tiger woods!
    05-10-12 08:38 AM
    Ah ok:
    - issues or requests with/for the Playbook? Email RIM.
    - issues or requests regarding a game or app? Email the developer.

This forum is only meant to say hello to each other
    Hello how are you doing?
    05-10-12 10:20 AM
    I wrote EA, tweeted them and made a topic on there site... nothing.
    05-15-12 06:05 PM
    I wrote EA, tweeted them and made a topic on there site... nothing.
    I wouldn't expect one. EA customer service is pretty bad. Even if you did get a response it'll likely be vague or evasive.
    05-15-12 06:29 PM
    I wouldn't expect one. EA customer service is pretty bad. Even if you did get a response it'll likely be vague or evasive.
    Probably right, but I wanted to try it all to see if I could increase my chances.
    05-16-12 08:51 AM
    I wrote an email to bioware asking for the possibility of port Baldurs Gate from iOS version to PlayBook. A big silence was his response, no reply.
    Bioware has nothing to do with Baldur's Gate for iOS... the game is being ported by a company that bought the rights to the game. However, several of the original programmers are working on the project, so the port should be a good one.
    05-16-12 11:17 AM
    Need for Speed Undercover by EA is being updated with other languages such as Korean, Japanese, Portuguese.
    Last edited by xsacha; 05-16-12 at 05:51 PM.
    05-16-12 05:35 PM
    Hello how are you doing?
    Not so well as I am sick and tired of waiting for the year old EA games that's available on all other platforms and not on my tablet since i bought the frikin tablet.
    05-18-12 09:44 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD