Hi all,

At same points (2-3 times per day or more) the whatsapp aplication is stuck, and by stuck I mean it doesn't send/receive any new message (I can go throught previous line chats). The only solution is reset the blackberry every time I found this issue, and it sucks!

It didn't happen in Spain (same Blackberry); but here in the US with t-mobile (I have data plan montly4G) this nasty problem is arround all the time. Any ideas? Thanks

BTW, I've updated the app several times (ver 2.8.1914).
    08-22-12 09:13 PM
    Sometimes, when my PB goes into standby for a time, when it wakes up, I'll have lost my internet connection even tough it shows that it's still connected to wifi. When this happens, I just go into settings, turn on Airplane mode, then turn off Airplane Mode. When it reconnects to wifi, I'll be back on line. You might try this next time. Beats rebooting.
    08-22-12 10:06 PM
    Hi all,

At same points (2-3 times per day or more) the whatsapp aplication is stuck, and by stuck I mean it doesn't send/receive any new message (I can go throught previous line chats). The only solution is reset the blackberry every time I found this issue, and it sucks!

It didn't happen in Spain (same Blackberry); but here in the US with t-mobile (I have data plan montly4G) this nasty problem is arround all the time. Any ideas? Thanks

BTW, I've updated the app several times (ver 2.8.1914).
    The next time this happens, please contact support from within the app. This will send us logs with more information about what is actually happening on your phone, so we can look into this issue.

P.S. Once you write in, if you PM me with your phone number I can take a direct look around the usual support process.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    08-23-12 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD