Thank you for responding and yes I did come off a bit disgruntled. I don't even remember how much it cost here, $2-$4? ... which is nothing really. But owning multiple devices running different OS's you have to understand a bit of the confusion here, on my part anyhow. This is my first time owning a Blackberry device so I dived in purchasing apps I use regularly and when it came to this(your) app I was suprised that it was an APK converted version and not a native Playbook optimized one. Having purchased this app on Android it does seem odd that we have to pay a second time for the same app that runs in the Android emulator. I'm happy to hear that a Playbook built version is coming and if you will be charging for the "upgrade" I'll be one of the first to purchase and show my support.

Don't know if it is possible to create a login for this app for use on mutliple devices with our favorite forums saved.

Thanks again for responding to me/us and for bringing it over period.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    Ok, thank you for being understanding.

I understand your point.The pure android version is linked to android market and that's how purchases are handled for android. On the playbook, the android market is not allowed so it is pretty much impossible to know who purchased what.

The playbook version will be extremely different to the ipad or android version. I can assure that the playbook version will be above and beyond any current tapatalk version. It might even be released under another name.

The tapatalk plugin engineers have already setup something to have *universal* favorites but the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't save passwords.
    darktoy likes this.
    03-06-12 08:50 PM

The playbook version will be extremely different to the ipad or android version. I can assure that the playbook version will be above and beyond any current tapatalk version. It might even be released under another name.

Something like Communities?
    03-06-12 09:38 PM
    Something like Communities?
    Better than communities....
    03-06-12 10:12 PM
    Better than communities....
    Now I'm getting excited. Is there any way to make it BB Bridge compatible with the phone app? I often use Tapatalk more than the web browser when I am out and about with my Playbook.
    03-06-12 10:15 PM
    Now I'm getting excited. Is there any way to make it BB Bridge compatible with the phone app? I often use Tapatalk more than the web browser when I am out and about with my Playbook.
    The native tapatalk is just in the planning stages.I'll let everyone know more when it get's into "alpha" stage.
    darktoy and Alex_Hong like this.
    03-06-12 10:26 PM
    Strange - I wanted to purchase this for my Playbook and searched the forums to find this - an App World search for "Tapatalk" does not yield results, and going to Tapatalk.com, and clicking Blackberry from either the home or download screen takes me to the app world app, with NO option to purchase.

Is my only option to go to App World on my phone and then come back and try again? Seems kind of a backward and risky move since my interest is for the Playbook.

Any thoughts?
    Toxic17 likes this.
    03-12-12 12:32 PM
    Strange - I wanted to purchase this for my Playbook and searched the forums to find this - an App World search for "Tapatalk" does not yield results, and going to Tapatalk.com, and clicking Blackberry from either the home or download screen takes me to the app world app, with NO option to purchase.

Is my only option to go to App World on my phone and then come back and try again? Seems kind of a backward and risky move since my interest is for the Playbook.

Any thoughts?
    I have the exact same issue. the app world takes me to Tapatalk Forum App, but shows no option to purchase, AND the following:

This item is not supported by your current device profile.
    03-14-12 09:03 AM
    from earlier posts.
    The playbook android version is real. I will be removing the android version from the smartphone version because that might be causing problems. I will release the android version as "Tapatalk HD". A native playbook version will be created when Cascades UI is released and it will be available as a paid upgrade or as a separate release since it will be much better than the android version.
    The developer probably took it down at the moment, and is in the process of re-submitting it to the appworld.
    03-14-12 10:03 AM
    Tapatalk is listed as a top paid app for $2.99, but there is no way to purchase. Tapatalk is one of my favorite Android sideloads and want to support Apo World.

does anybody know Tapatalk is listed -- but not purchase-able?

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    I noticed the same thing with Carcassonne. One of my favourite games. It is listed but no way to purchase it.

J...
    03-14-12 10:26 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD