What is the official word for the Official Twitter Blackberry Playbook App? I was under the impression there was one coming just like there is now one for Facebook. Why would there be a setup under accounts for Twitter but no official Twitter client?
    Last edited by FreeJACLive; 02-21-12 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Make the title clearer.
    02-21-12 02:52 PM
    Because the "accounts" setting is a twitter app. You can make and receive your tweets with it.
    02-21-12 03:23 PM
    What is the official word for the Official Twitter Blackberry Playbook App? I was under the impression there was one coming just like there is now one for Facebook. Why would there be a setup under accounts for Twitter but no official Twitter client?
    Twitter works in Messages app. Configure your account in Settings under Accounts. You will be able to receive the Tweets and also compose them from Messages app. It is also well integrated with Contacts app and others.
    02-21-12 03:27 PM
    Twitter works in Messages app. Configure your account in Settings under Accounts. You will be able to receive the Tweets and also compose them from Messages app. It is also well integrated with Contacts app and others.
    only Direct Messages are shown in Messages, not the Time Line
    02-21-12 03:30 PM
    Just side load it, I did this morning after the update and it runs perfectly.
    02-21-12 03:45 PM

How do you do this?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    02-21-12 03:56 PM
    Why would we have to do this? Why isn't there a native App?
    02-21-12 04:15 PM
    Where can we get these apps to side load them?
    02-21-12 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD