Simple. What folders or apps will you hqve on your dock once PlayBook os 2.0 is release? And if you're currently using it, what do you have up there now?
    Last edited by nuff_skillz; 01-10-12 at 02:49 PM. Reason: fixdd title
    01-10-12 02:48 PM
    Games folder, weather, videos, appstore, facebook and email when it comes. Mostly use my PB for entertainment.
    01-10-12 02:49 PM
    If they don't improve the browser for sure I will have the SimplebroswerPlus as one of my leading icons. Emmanuel, email, RealPortal, ComwaveePhone will be my other choices for at the top or near the top
    01-10-12 02:58 PM
    appworld, bbm, a non-descript applications folder called ".", bridge browser, browser

then, if i expand the "dock" i have all my games there, and then if i press my "." folder, all my other applications appear there, looks good and works great
    01-10-12 02:58 PM
    i wish i could put folders inside of other folders though, because although my "blackberry bridge" folder is empty, my playbook automatically recreates the empty bridge folder everytime i reconnect bridge

the bridge folder never permanently goes away when emptied of it's apps and subsequently deleted, no big deal, just a bit annoying
    01-10-12 03:01 PM
    I forgot to line mine
    In the beta I currently have a bridge folder, game folder, app world, browser, facebook and docs to go. When the official one comes out I will be replacing thqt bridge folder.
    can't wait!!!
    01-10-12 03:01 PM
    I thought I liked the tabs until I statred using the folders.
    01-10-12 03:08 PM
    I thought I liked the tabs until I statred using the folders.
    that's a nice set-up
    01-10-12 03:19 PM
    I will have the CB app, browser, FB, files and folders, twitter, gmail, and my google calendar
    01-10-12 04:34 PM
    I use mine for business so messages, browser and Docs to Go are at the top of my list. After that, calendar, files and folder and a weather app. (we work outside a lot)
    01-10-12 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD