If you don't thrust it, don't use it.
    If you want to be 100% sure it's safe, open up the .Bar file with Winrar, go to the folder 'Air' and openup the 'config.xml'. Make sure the
    <content src="LINK_TO_OPEN.EXTENSION"/> is set to the desired link you requested.

Still not sure? Just look around in the package for other files. The file that will be opened on launch is the link you requested. 100% safe

My apps only open the link you guys requested in an separate frame. It treats the link like you are viewing the Page in your normal browser.
    I can't add any 'keylogging' codes to these apps.

A way of keylogging is nearly impossible with Webworks.

Jeroen
    The thrust of this message it that you can trust RIM's commitment to app security. It is definitely not a variation of "You can trust an app as far as you can throw it". All that Jeroen says is absolutely true and correct.
    Last edited by BuzzStarField; 01-16-13 at 12:18 PM.
    jeroen_13 likes this.
    01-16-13 11:52 AM
    Can a Webapp be done for local, instead of pointing to the Website address to point to an index.html file included inside the .Zip?
    02-08-13 11:09 AM
    Can a Webapp be done for local, instead of pointing to the Website address to point to an index.html file included inside the .Zip?
    Yes ! Thats were Webworks is all about, offline htm files that create an app.
    02-08-13 12:01 PM
    hey can someone make an app from gravity guy. If you search it up, there's a file that is an .swf file and wanted to know if it could run faster being an offline webworks app. so could someone please make me an app for it. thanks. also, i don't need an icon so if you could just make the app and give me the .bar file, that'd be great
    02-10-13 09:02 AM
    Originally Posted by jeroen_13
    i can create an app for u guys within 10 minutes if you send me the link and an icon 84x84 !

Hi, is this offer open to anyone? all i need is an app that can be downloaded from the store that links directly to a website....
    is this what you are able to do?
    This would help a lot - and if you charge, i think i can manage 10 mins :-)
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Rachel
    05-15-13 03:41 PM
    Originally Posted by jeroen_13
    i can create an app for u guys within 10 minutes if you send me the link and an icon 84x84 !

Hi, is this offer open to anyone? all i need is an app that can be downloaded from the store that links directly to a website....
    is this what you are able to do?
    This would help a lot - and if you charge, i think i can manage 10 mins :-)
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Rachel
    Yes, just PM me the icon 84x84 and the 'splashscreen' 600x1024 & 1024x600
    05-17-13 12:26 AM
81 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD